• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evidences from the unused level from Sonic 06 like here shouldn't count since they are technically non-canon from not being included in the game release.
Otherwise, I am largely fine with Maverick's agreements.

I was dubious about the unused missions at first, but they still tie in to the main story like Rouge waiting for Omega and Shadow getting a hint that Mephiles could be in Dusty Dessert.
Edit: Just make sure, you agree with adding Transmutation/Deconstruction Resistance for the cast & removing Shadow/Mephiles's Sealing Resistance? Just asking cause these 2 are the most contraversial things in the ctr.

Last edited:
Since we finally have 2 mods’ support, can we open these pages so we can start applying this stuff? Been too long lol

Right, we need to get Modern Sonic & Shadow opened since the rest are already open.

I was dubious about the unused missions at first, but they still tie in to the main story like Rouge waiting for Omega and Shadow getting a hint that Mephiles could be in Dusty Dessert.
Edit: Just make sure, you agree with adding Transmutation/Deconstruction Resistance for the cast & removing Shadow/Mephiles's Sealing Resistance? Just asking cause these 2 are the most contraversial things in the ctr.
I am neutral on the Sealing resistance. I am fine with adding Transmutation/Deconstruction Resistance.
Right, we need to get Modern Sonic & Shadow opened since the rest are already open.
Sonic's and Shadow's page are unlocked.

I am fine with adding Transmutation/Deconstruction Resistance.
OK. Any thoughts on the new argument for the unused missions or is it still the same?
I am neutral on the Sealing resistance.
You think i need more support to remove the sealing resistance?
Sonic's and Shadow's page are unlocked.
Thanks!

Any volunteers that want to help edit Classic/Modern Sonic & Game Eggman's pages? I have my hands full atm.

Any volunteers that want to help edit Classic/Modern Sonic & Game Eggman's pages? I have my hands full atm.
I’ve done part of Sonic and Shadow. I can finish editing them today. I’ll ask around and try to get other volunteers to apply the other edits

I’ve done part of Sonic and Shadow. I can finish editing them today. I’ll ask around and try to get other volunteers to apply the other edits
Good job with the current edits. I finished editing Shadow in the morning(minus the sus stuff). Thanks mate(y)!

Just a few nitpicks: Why was the unused mission added to Sonic? @Elizhaa still hasn't responded to my new argument about them yet. Why weren't the other 06 power growth feats added and 2 other speed feats for the Modern Key?
Besides the above, great work!

Just a few nitpicks: Why was the unused mission added to Sonic? @Elizhaa still hasn't responded to my new argument about them yet. Why weren't the other 06 power growth feats added and 2 other speed feats for the Modern Key?
Besides the above, great work!
If you wanna edit the page is still open so you can edit it yourself if you feel there is something that was missed

OK. Any thoughts on the new argument for the unused missions or is it still the same?
My thoughts are roughly the same. Unused missions are no cannon since they are not playable in unmodded games.
You think i need more support to remove the sealing resistance?
I guess Mephiles' can be changed since Maverick seems to agree; Maverick did disagree with removed Shadow's sealing resistance so this point needs more evaluation staff or it is technically rejected, from what I read.

My thoughts are roughly the same. Unused missions are no cannon since they are not playable in unmodded games.
OK, i removed the unused mission from Sonic's page
I guess Mephiles' can be changed since Maverick seems to agree; Maverick did disagree with removed Shadow's sealing resistance so this point needs more evaluation staff or it is technically rejected, from what I read.
Did she? I thought Mav agreed with that. This was my last agument about that point & her respond to it:
That debunks the argument i made in the comments but not the one in the OP. Mephiles still got sucked by the Spectre of Darkness & he blew it up from the inside. The spectre was made to seal his past version while his present version has his own strength+Shadow strength, enough to overwhelm the seal with raw power.

The definition usually used for warp speed in fictional works is the faster than light one.
Fair points.
Also it would be weird to remove it for just one of them but not both when they got this ability for nearly the same reason. But all right, i'll try to get more staff about this point.

What's still left to be edited?
Let see now:
Everything related to Classic Sonic
The new durability & resistance feat for Eggman
Adding resistance to the Magenta, Ivory & Blue Wisp hax for most of the modern cast
Adding higher strengh/speed/durability via Boost to most of the modern cast like Modern Sonic/Shadow have it currently(pretty sure every playable character in Sonic Runners could use Boost)

Let see now:
Everything related to Classic Sonic
The new durability & resistance feat for Eggman
Adding resistance to the Magenta, Ivory & Blue Wisp hax for most of the modern cast
Adding higher strengh/speed/durability via Boost to most of the modern cast like Modern Sonic/Shadow have it currently(pretty sure every playable character in Sonic Runners could use Boost)
I will try to help out the editing tommorow, then. I have just been busy lately, sorry.

I've also just been super damn busy (finishing up the semester, work, yadda yadda). I'll try and get some editing done later in the day so we can wrap this up

Why; since I don't see the reasons Silver's page would be edited in the OP?
Ig Fireld forgot to specify in the OP. But Silver would also have the Transmutiion/Deconstruction resistance feats as Sonic and Shadow. The entire playable cast of the Team Sonic Racing would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back