• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, that crt was really small, pun intended.
Just use this picture:
maxresdefault.jpg

I don't believe something minor like this needs more than 1 Staff's approval. I believe its good to apply.

However, this thread is only for the Game verse, not the franchise as a whole. Probably stick with Games for now and make another thread for the franchise.

Elise, who should have averave female height tho
But nothing states she has to be average female height. She can just be a small woman, it's not uncommon.

Also what Mav said. The heights of the Anthro cast are the known. Humans are the unknown. We shouldn't complicate these things.

We probably shouldn’t write off the entire cast’s official measurements based on one inconsistency from Sonic 06 of all games.

I didnt said it tho, I said that his size is not that small if we take Elise in consideration
You're implying Elise has to be average female height when that simply isn't the case. She can be short. And this is all irrelevant anyways, because Sonic is 3'3" and that hasn't changed in forever. Inconsistencies exist, and if you're deadset on Elise being the height of an average female then this is one of them.

You're implying Elise has to be average female height when that simply isn't the case. She can be short. And this is all irrelevant anyways, because Sonic is 3'3" and that hasn't changed in forever. Inconsistencies exist, and if you're deadset on Elise being the height of an average female then this is one of them.
I didnt said that it wasnt a inconsistence, someone asked how he was portrayed in relation of humans, and I answered

I didnt said that it wasnt a inconsistence, someone asked how he was portrayed in relation of humans, and I answered
That's not what this conversation between us was about. Below is what it was about.

Well, he doesnt looks that smaller in comparison to Elise, who should have averave female height tho
Elise doesn't need to have average female height. That's just a "should be" assumption. Which I'm not against whatsoever, but comparing her to Sonic's height isn't the way to go about it because that just means Elise is small rather than Sonic is tall.

Well, overall, I'd believe using his official height for Small Size in good. His size is used for majority of our calculations as well.

For Sonic standing next to humans, majority of them do stand taller than Sonic, meant to portray Sonic being shorter. The difference doesn't need to be consistent when we have Sega's official word on the matter.

Characters getting Small Size: Every Classic Era Mobian

Sonic (modern), Silver, Shadow, Metal Sonic - 100cm

Tails, Amy, Charmy, Blaze

Cream, Marine, Sir Lancelot, Zor, Zik, Jet

Anyone else? Badniks?

Also, qq would this affect feats in any way?

As I imagine busting a Planet/Star at 3"3 is more impressive and would yield more energy.

Than busting one at like 5"9.

Or is that not how it works?.

Last edited:
Probably Mephiles, Metal Knuckles, Imperator Ix, and Shade the Echidna

Also every single Badnik that’s smaller than Sonic
Alright. I'll handle the Locked Profiles if you are willing to handle the unlocked ones (Still need time to mow the lawn...)

Also, qq would this affect feats in any way?

As I imagine busting a Planet/Star at 3"3 is more impressive and would yield more energy.

Than busting one at like 5"9.

Or is that not how it works?.
That might be a topic for another day. I know the current calcs do have Sonic's height in mind when making the calculations

Back