• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son of Dracula VS. Son of Sparta

AogiriKira said:
Change the "Both are at Strongest Keys" to "Both are at Low 2-C"
Kratos' strnogest key has a Low 2-C version. It's not hard to assume that both are Low 2-C.

Then state that in the post. His strongest is 2-C, so if you're saying he's at his strongest, it will be assumed that he is 2-C

Are you guys seriously discussing about that ?

Anyway, what is Kratos' resistance against Soul Hax ? And how far into Low 2-C is he ?

I think the important question is how does Kratos bypass mid-godly. I don't see anything in his profile that does.

Ah, I thought we scaled him from Dracula. Well it comes down to AP and soul manip resistance then.

IMO this goes pretty much the same way as Alucard VS. Dante did, Kratos has way higher AP but dies hard to hax

Primordials < Titans < Most gods < Kratos < Zeus < Fear Zeus < Power of Home Kratos, or something like that?

And the Primordials are Baseline, right ?

So that gives to Kratos a AP advantage but by that much, since Alucard is comparable to Richter, who's stronger than any other Belmont who came before him, and Leon, for example, is already above baseline scalling from Time Reaper, who can be defeated by Death who was defeated by Leon

there's more, but that's the simplified version. I'd argue the castlevania scaling chain is pretty decent considering that the belmonts get stronger as they go.

That's not true tho

Dracula gets stronger, but we don't know how much, Trevor was already strong enough to fight him and Christopher defeated him alone

After that, we don't know if Dracula's upgrades over time are big enough to cover the difference between him and Christopher, so every Belmont after him are comparable at least, and likely stronger but we can't say for sure

The full scaling chain for Castlevania should be something like:

Dark Lord Soma >>> Soma (DoS) > Menace > Dario fused with Aguni > Dimitri/Dario > Soma (AoS) > Chaos > Dracula (1999) >= Julius = Alucard (1999) => Alucard (SoTN) > True Form Dracula (SoTN) > Dracula (SoTN) > Galamoth >>>>> Shaft (Feat above Baseline) > Richter being controlled by Shaft > Richter Belmont > Dracula (RoB) > Leon Belmont > Dracula (LoM) >>> Death (LoM) > Time Reaper => Low 2-C.

Zephyros for the God of War scaling chain are the primordials the weakest on that chain? I know nothing about either series so I'm just curious since in most mythos primordials tend to be the strongest. Also is the a place on here that has a scaling chain for all the different verses because i see people reference it and would like to look myself.

As far as voting how does kratos have any hax he could use to compete with Alucard? How potent is alucards hax?

Panicrain said:
Zephyros for the God of War scaling chain are the primordials the weakest on that chain? I know nothing about either series so I'm just curious since in most mythos primordials tend to be the strongest. Also is the a place on here that has a scaling chain for all the different verses because i see people reference it and would like to look myself.
As far as voting how does kratos have any hax he could use to compete with Alucard? How potent is alucards hax?
The primordials are baseline, yes.

ZephyrosOmega said:
The full scaling chain for Castlevania should be something like:

Dark Lord Soma >>> Soma (DoS) > Menace > Dario fused with Aguni > Dimitri/Dario > Soma (AoS) > Chaos > Dracula (1999) >= Julius = Alucard (1999) => Alucard (SoTN) > True Form Dracula (SoTN) > Dracula (SoTN) > Galamoth >>>>> Shaft (Feat above Baseline) > Richter being controlled by Shaft > Richter Belmont > Dracula (RoB) > Leon Belmont > Dracula (LoM) >>> Death (LoM) > Time Reaper => Low 2-C.
We don't know how much a ">" means since all the fights in Castlevania are close ones which means that their AP is comparable any way, unlike DMC or Dragon Ball, for example, which have multiple stomps and one shots in the scalling which makes the characters much more powerful than baseline

Castlevania isn't that far into Low 2-C

It's decently far honestly, and there are fodderizings in castlevania too. Saying otherwise shows a pretty blatant lack of understanding of the verse.

Dante Demon Killah said:
Are you guys seriously discussing about that ?
Anyway, what is Kratos' resistance against Soul Hax ? And how far into Low 2-C is he ?
It depends on which version of kratos is being used. If it's power of hope kratos, he's indestructible by in-game standards and regenerated from having his neck snapped by fear Zeus instantly bypassing the underworld entirely because he possesses Hades' soul. Also his resistance is pretty damn good, considering he pulled his own soul back into his body when Hades was ripping it out with his claws.

Back