• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku vs Spider-Man (Dragon Ball vs Marvel Comics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

22nd Budokai saga high 8-c goku vs "The Other" key spidey is used, speed is equal

pls dont be a stomp

goku:

peter:

inconclusive:

Last edited:
Who has the AP advantage? If it's Goku then it's a one shot. If it's zpider man then honestly Goku's screwed, zpider man has almost every advantage you can have against your opponent, like I think the only thing Goku has an advantage in is range, and maybe fighting skill but I doubt that is true I have to at least hear zpider man's feats.

i think spidey scales to 8.8 tons? not sure exactly, but it is around 8 tons

Base spidey is 4 tons, then venom and carnage scale to 8 tons, but I think this key of spidey is 8 tons too. street tiers are confusing as shit

Who has the AP advantage? If it's Goku then it's a one shot.
It doesn't even matter lol, Spider-Man has webs, in-character opening move, that take Class M to break.

He's oneshotting every single scenario here, since Goku doesn't get teleportation in this key, and I don't believe ki blasts have any other component than joules.

Shit's a stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back