• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I can't be the only one here that feels disappointed in the lack of hax from 2-A scourge here right???

Anyways, Goku should take this via higher AP, more combat experience, being able to abuse enemies weakness whenever he's given the chance, energy sensing which makes it hard for scourge to get away, flight, versatile ways to use ki in combat, creating a brand new fighting style to counteract scourge's fighting style should it ever be a problem to him, IT spam to get close to Scourge, as well as Solar Flare to help him get a few good blows.

@Glass

I mean besides the basic Chaos Powers every other character with a Super Form gets Scourge is sorely lacking as a 2-A

And

Goku: 2

Scourge: 0

Actually your right...in base anyway(He doesn't have an Ultra Form)

I should make a CRT about that later

He should be everything Sonic is & more considering he absorbed enough energy from the Master Emerald to change his physiology.

Because he's amped beyond a normal Sonic Prime & there's really nothing that suggests he's different except the affects of Anarchy Beryl which are an outside source of power.

That's like me saying Goku black and Goku are the same, so they should have both of their powers

I think a "possible" Hax list should be added to Scourge in a CRT, literally being the same person would be a more viable scaling than many other instances on this site TBH.

Except they're not the same person. They're about the same as Ultraman and Bizarro is to Superman.

How is it not a good comparison? Scourge and Ultraman are very identical to Sonic and Superman respectively, but they don't have any proof that they have any abilities like their good counterparts.

Because Scourge used the Master Emerald just fine,by your logic he shouldn't have been able to because he's from a different timeline with different rules.

Ultraman and Superman are actually a good comparison, especially the Post-Flashpoint versions.

Superman gets his powers from storing Yellow Sunlight and kryptonite weakens/kills him.

Ultraman gets his power from Kryptonite and sunlight actually weakens him by purging the Kryptonite from his cells.

As for the fight itself, Goku fra.

and how does him using the master emerald have anything to do with him gaining all of Sonic's ability?

So how does that help your case when you haven't shown any proof that they have exactly the same powers, techniques, etc.

AD INFINITUM 444 said:
Because Scourge used the Master Emerald just fine,by your logic he shouldn't have been able to because he's from a different timeline with different rules.
I think the point that Glassman is trying to make is just because a character is an alternate version of another, doesn't mean they have the same powers, power level, experience, etc.

When dealing with characters from alternate universe, things can vary wildly. We have to wait and see if they can do the same things or if they even have abilities that the original does not.

It helps my case because the Master Emerald feat proves he isn't different,so POSSIBLE hax can be scaled.Ultraman/Bizzaro was a bad comparison because by that logic Scourge would've been killed by the Master Emerald,not amped.

You do know that virtually anyone in the Sonic universe can use the emeralds right? There's never been a statement that says that only a certain few can use the emeralds.

@TheC2

That does make sense however it's also fallacious to assume that alternate versions don't POTENTIALLY have access to the same abilities especially when they are identical physically.

AD INFINITUM 444 said:
@TheC2
That does make sense however it's also fallacious to assume that alternate versions don't POTENTIALLY have access to the same abilities especially when they are identical physically.
No one is assuming that they don't, but we do need proof of what they can do and to what level.

Well, until better arguments are done I'll vote for Kakarot for above reasons.

Theglassman12 said:
I can't be the only one here that feels disappointed in the lack of hax from 2-A scourge here right???
Anyways, Goku should take this via higher AP, more combat experience, being able to abuse enemies weakness whenever he's given the chance, energy sensing which makes it hard for scourge to get away, flight, versatile ways to use ki in combat, creating a brand new fighting style to counteract scourge's fighting style should it ever be a problem to him, IT spam to get close to Scourge, as well as Solar Flare to help him get a few good blows.
Goku for this reason

Back