• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku vs. Ness

At this point, we're just going to go in circles my friend. Others and myself just simply agree that Ness has more chances to defeat Goku. If we need a proper tally and conclusion we need to get an admin or moderator to decide the outcome.

More chances?

That's incorrect, the only way he can do anything to Goku is pk flash, Ness' only chance to win is based off several random chances he can't control.

Tell me what his other chances are, because as it is that's his only way while Goku can do literally anything and ohko.

Saying that I'm incorrect because I agree that Ness has more chances of winning is a matter of opinion and shouldn't be a way dismiss another's vote.

And again, there's no point in debating this far in since we're only going to be going in circles. We decided who we think is going to win. This thread as been sitting here for 5 days with neither side giving points that hasn't already been stated.

let's just throw it in as inconclusive at this point. What Ness might do and what Goku might do just throws this into an Inconclusive

And Ness doesn't have Apple of Eden mind attack. Which most people are thinking he does

It's not a case of what Goku does, anything Goku does will ohko him, he's over 30x stronger than Ness's ap and durabilit.

It's a matter of what Ness does, he has to pick right and then have everything go in his favor to win.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Can we get a recount?
A lot of the votes are based on paralysis which doesn't actually induce paralysis.
Anonimoe7875's arguments are been debunked and DMUA vote should not be counted because his arguments was that this is a stomp, Jerterofgames reasons are mind hax but the only mind hax that can kill goku is completely random.

Goku destroy hit pocket dimension and beat tme skip with his pure power so we know that hax wont work on goku.
Time Manipulation =/= Mind Manipulation, OHK and Status Effect Inducement.

You do realize that ohko is random right? And the status effect inducement either won't hinder Goku or is once again, subjugated to several random factors.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
You do realize that ohko is random right? And the status effect inducement either won't hinder Goku or is once again, subjugated to several random factors.
> won't hinder

Ha. That's funny.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
I was saying Goku isn't immune to Hax, not that Ness will win.

Because Ness can't hurt Goku without Pk flash, it's the only thing that can put Goku down, everything else Ness has can't hurt him as Goku is over 30x Ness' Ap and durability.

Pk Paralysis, contrary to what is commonly believed doesn't inflict actual paralysis, it simply causes the body to go numb, you can still attack and move with it it just screws with complex melee movement which does nothing to stop goku from using a ki blast or AOE and oneshotting Ness.

Ness barriers can't stop Goku's attacks.

Pk hypnosis would work but theres a random chance to wake up after every attack and Ness' only way to put goku down is pk flash via ohko (which is also random) which means Ness must lead with Pk hypnosis, hope Goku doesn't wake up, use pk flash and hope it ohkoes and if not hope Goku doesn't wake up, use pk flash again and hope it ohkoes and if not, hope Goku doesn't wake up, so on and so forth.

Ness' onky means to victory is based upon using the right move and hoping several random factors play out in his favor while Goku just needs to use a ki blast with AOE or something and ohko.

Also Ness doesnt have the Apple of Eden attack so no mindhax.

Alright, after thinking this out a bit I'll give it to Ness like I said. Goku won't be able to control his body thanks to the the paralysis, Ness can just use hypnosis over and over until the pk flash works.

What? Goku can just fire a ki blast, him controlling his body has nothing to do with it, hell even in the actual game all paralysis does is inhibit melee, items like bottlerockets, food and pk attacks are all still usable. Paralysis won't do much to inhibit Goku.

And he can't do hypnosis or flash at the same time, it's one or the other and every failed use of one is a chance for Goku to wake up.

And you realise Pk hypnosis doesnt stack? Ness cant use pk hypnosis Goku is sleeping, it doesn't layer/stack like that which leads.

And if Goku wakes up at all, you think Ness is gonna have a chance to use another pk hypnosis? No, Goku will frag the area the instant he wakes up.

Ness has one chance, if he screws up he's dead and said one chance actually has to play out in his favor due to rabdom factors, if Goku wakes up Ness ain't gonna use another pk hypnosis, and why you ask?

Because Ness won't know when Goku will wake up, he can't preemptively get ready to use pk hypnosis, he simply doesn't know which means if Goku wakes up, he's dead the second it happens.

Actually from the way you just explained it it doesn't seem the match is in the favor of Ness, If his OHKO move isn't that reliable then I'm gonna switch to Goku, I forgot this match is blood lusted so there is absolutely nothing to hold goku from nuking the area. I'm gonna Goku for now.

Ness:8 (Anonimoe7875 - DMUA - Jesterofgames - Loyalservantoflnti - Scarletmoon56 - Monarch Laciel - Chrisras - Cal howard)

Goku:6 (Trnado - Therefir - Eficiente - John042 - Izurujin - TheNarwhalKing)

Inconclusive:4 (TheJ-ManRequiem - SITHSIT- Paulo.junior.969 - Gargoyle One)

This is going to be inconclusive, should we add it?

Im notvsaying it it's in Ness favor, im saying his only chance us based on random factors basically.

It isn't in his favor.

Wait, on adding some people who voted at the start before several arguments were made could always change their vote.

If what J-Man said is correct, then a lot of votes should no longer count due to being debunked.

I mean most if them were based off Pk Paralysis, which merely (and this us explicitly stated) numbs the body, pk attacks and items are still usable in game which means goku can still very well use anything ki based.

Pk flash isnt guaranteed to ohko, it's merely a random chance.

And finally other votes said mindhax, Ness doesnt have the apple of eden so nothing there.

And ness' resurrection is essentially a self BFR.

Paralysis still gives Ness ample dodging abilities. Goku can't really do anything in one spot. No fingers for IT, no Kamehameha, etc.

Not quite there cal, Paralysis doesn't do that much, it simply numbs the bidy, eating food, pk attacks, so on and so forth are still usable.

All it's gonna do is stop goku from doing like 50 somersaults and maybe at best throwing a punch, Ki attacks of any kind and smaller movements like moving his body here and there isn't gonna be prohibited.

And dodging? Pk Paralysis won't do anything to a massive AOE blast. Which means if Ness decudes to start off with Pk Paralysis he's screwed, Goku follows up with an AOE which Ness can't dodge and barriers aren't stopping something 30x above his paygrade.

>Paralysis (also known as numbness) is a status ailment in EarthBound which causes the affected character to not be able to use their ordinary attack command. They are still able to use PSI abilities, items, and commands like 'Pray' and 'Spy'.

TheNeolancer said:
When you made that long argument you deleted you didn't mention my vote for Ness...
I deleted because there are some errors and you never vote for Ness

Anonimoe7875 and Scarletmoon56 arguments are been debunked and DMUA vote should not be counted because his arguments was that this is a stomp, Jerterofgames, Chrisras and Monarch Laciel reasons are mind hax, so they should not be counted unless they show a better argument.

This would leave things like this:

Ness:0

Goku:6 (Trnado - Therefir - Eficiente - John042 - Izurujin - TheNarwhalKing)

Inconclusive:4 (TheJ-ManRequiem - SITHSIT- Paulo.junior.969 - Gargoyle One)

ZacharyGrossman273: The reasons above are been debunked

TheNeolancer: You have not given any reason to vote

DMUA: Stomp is not a reason to vote

Jesterofgames: The mind hax thing has been debunked

Monarch Laciel: Same as Jesterofgames

Chrisras: Same as Jesterof and ness's resurrection is a self BFR

Cal howard: Ness's durability is just baseline 3-A if we consider taking hits from Giygas PIS, Paralysis doesn't do that much, it simply numbs the body and Ness mindhax are actually attacks, they're not instant, in the same time itd take him to do one of them Goku can also just AOE, also read the reasons below

Anonimoe7875 and Scarletmoon56: Pk Paralysis doesn't inflict actual paralysis, it simply causes the body to go numb, you can still attack and move with it it just screws with complex melee movement which does nothing to stop goku from using a ki blast or AOE and oneshotting Ness, Ness barriers can't stop Goku's attacks.

Ness can't use pk hypnosis while Goku is sleeping, it doesn't layer/stack like that which leads. And if Goku wakes up at all, you think Ness is gonna have a chance to use another pk hypnosis? No, Goku will frag the area the instant he wakes up.

If Goku wakes up Ness ain't gonna use another pk hypnosis? No Because Ness won't know when Goku will wake up, he can't preemptively get ready to use pk hypnosis, he simply doesn't know which means if Goku wakes up, he's dead the second it happens.

And Pk flash isnt guaranteed to ohko, it's merely a random chance.

This is just a example, is not like I can delete everyone votes because his arguments are weaks or are been debunked

Sorry for copypasted your arguments TheJ-ManRequiem.

And sorry for my bad english.

Ten hours have passed, and no one I mention has justified his argument :l

Anonimoe7875 said:
I change my vote for Goku by reasons above and then this can finally be closed
Goku win with 7 votes to 0 unless the people that vote for ness debunk my and TheJ-ManRequiem's arguments.

Back