• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku vs. Ness

And my argument that something like hypnosis or paralysis won't work to much in goku is because his experience and training, if he is falling sleep he can just hit himself to stay awake or don't work because his strong will, and paralysis don't work because the paralysis of beerus no longer affects them (for some reason beerus does not have paralysis in this wiki).

hi (sorry for my bad english)

@Therefir

The moment Goku shoot a blast he get mind haxed.

Having strong will don't make someone resistant to paralysis, hitting himself wouldn't help agaisn't hypnosis.

Beerus don't have paralysis, he simply was feared by everyone.

Therefir said:
DMUA said:
Actually, thinking about it, Ness should stomp. Change my vote.
How? Ness is base line universe level if I'm not mistaken, his forcefield can't protect him from goku's attacks and the moment that goku shoot a blast with ssj blue kaioken x10 or x20 (confirmed in the scans) ness will dissapear, he will appear again thanks to his inmortality but nothing will change and he will die again.
One word.

https://youtu.be/mSu7dTn7Dm4

Goku is highly experience and trained to move on his own before thinking. Like muscle memory. Its been stated

Come on.....Is this seriously a debate....

Ness Mindhaxes Goku to Oblivion before he can do shit, Goku has to actually, you know, move.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Being able to "nuke himself and still survive" isn't going to help him against Ness' hax tho =/

Ness is going to die, even if Goku is a vegetable he will be the last man standing. Hes not tanking it

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Trndo said:
Ness is going to die, even if Goku is a vegetable he will be the last man standing. Hes not tanking it
Goku can still fight after being mindhaxed? When has he done that?

He doesnt need to fight it would, transmission kameha

Base Goku was held by Chiaotzu's TK for a few seconds and you guys think Ness can't do that a million times better?

Actually, Goku is still not infinite himself, just his teleport, so he dies regardless due to not being able to end the fight with a thought

this

is

a

stomp

Ness vs Beerus was considered in Ness's favor heavily when it was still alive and Beerus beat and can possibly stomp Goku in canon (if using 100%)

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Goku was also scratched by a bullet Unite, I'm not voting here but Goku's base form is widely inconsistent.

There fighting to there best of ther abilities. Every character in fiction has a low showing

What? Im saying Goku being held by Chiaotzu and being scratched by the bullet are bullshit, not that i think it should be used as an argument.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
What? Im saying Goku being held by Chiaotzu and being scratched by the bullet are bullshit, not that i think it should be used as an argument.

Every character has a low showing this doesnt mean anything

Well technically speaking nothing in this fight is instant, does he even need a kamehaneha? A single punch or ki blast should be enough.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Well technically speaking nothing in this fight is instant, does he even need a kamehaneha? A single punch or ki blast should be enough.

This is true

Trndo you clearly misunderstand me and I don't know how to make it any clearer after my last post, of course those are low end showings, they're outliers, that's what I'm saying. They're antifeats.

Yeah I just dont understand why its even brought up if you know that then? Wells there antifeats for every character then

Because Unite brought up him being restrained by Chaotzu and I compared it to the bullet scratch as theyre both bullshit? Thats why.

Trndo said:
TheJ-ManRequiem said:
This is true
Because Ness can mind hax with a thought while Goku need to move which take morre time.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Because Unite brought up him being restrained by Chaotzu and I compared it to the bullet scratch as theyre both bullshit? Thats why.

So are we useing high and low showings then? Ness dies by ki pressure for being knife level

Back