• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku vs Iczer-1 (GRACE)

I don't think she does any of that in combat. i'm gonna have to rewatch it and see
Well no one told me that when I asked abt it, and considering all of the abilities were in her second key, I thought it is some kind of power up where she gets serious and uses all her op abilities

Last edited:
Well no one told me that when I asked, and considering all of the abilities was in her second thought, I thought it is some kind of power up where she gets serious and uses all her op abilities
she gets the abilities of the main antagonist but she still fights the same.

she gets the abilities of the main antagonist but she still fights the same.
So she dosent use any of those in a fight? Goku punches her to death then ( considering its goku, I m gonna assume he has the higher ap in this key aswell )

That's correct

He comes close with KKx20 though
Still 2.3x advantage, not enough to one shot but not enough to lose when you are trash at fighting either.

We gotta remember goku can only maintain 20x for sometime, if goku can't beat a opponent in few hits while using kioaken, its useless imo.

One look at Iczer and I can't shake this feeling she's got hax that would end Goku with great prejudice, if only anyone in the thread knew how she uses it

One look at Iczer and I can't shake this feeling she's got hax that would end Goku with great prejudice, if only anyone in the thread knew how she uses it
transmutation turns people into monsters
mind manipulation is her changing the memories of everyone on earth so no one new what happened during the events of the series
and time reversal was also used at the end to undo the damage to the earth
this all comes from reality warping
she doesn't do any of this in combat
Still 2.3x advantage, not enough to one shot but not enough to lose when you are trash at fighting either.

We gotta remember goku can only maintain 20x for sometime, if goku can't beat a opponent in few hits while using kioaken, its useless imo.
Iczers feat was done with her strongest attack and left her and someone comparable to her too weak to fight anyone for days. so her normal power should be alot less than that

mind manipulation is her changing the memories of everyone on earth so no one new what happened during the events of the series
Goku resists none of this transmutation or memory voodoo in this key lmao
If she can time reversal on top of having the better registered AP I'm voting Iczer
Even if she doesn't have an habit of using them in combat Goku has no resistance, anytime she might use it it'll just work

Goku resists none of this transmutation or memory voodoo in this key lmao
If she can time reversal on top of having the better registered AP I'm voting Iczer
Even if she doesn't have an habit of using them in combat Goku has no resistance, anytime she might use it it'll just work
she wont use them. even when she was about to die she didn't use any of these

Iczers feat was done with her strongest attack and left her and someone comparable to her too weak to fight anyone for days. so her normal power should be alot less than that
Goku fra

also I'm realizing
'Given he can use kaio-ken x100, it is unlikely that most of the lesser levels of kaio-ken would do any extensive damage'

Back