• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku vs Haxless Digimon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how people have become so obsessed with hax that we sometimes completely forget AP.

Gaiomon tanks a punch to his face out of fun, laughs it off without moving, and rips out Goku's heart.

Or you could make a High 4-C match. We got a ton of High 4-C's that'll provide a fair match for Goku.

PaChi2 said:
Takuya cant control Vritramon Goku wins. ovo
</div>
You know damn well that argument won't work. ovo

Although I do think Goku wins. I will explain after I finish editing Erza's file.

Anyway, Goku wins her High Difficulty.

Why?

Well, honestly, Vritramon likely has a nice power advantage initially and can easily counter Goku blow for blow and is arguably more skilled via having the skill level of AncientGreymo. However, the moment Goku goes Super Saiyan coupled with Instant Transmission, Vritramon is done for. Overwrite won't save him here honestly as it activates beyond his control and could prove fatal if Vritramon is highly emotional at the time.

Wait, wouldn't Vritramon have an advantage due to his power nullification and reactive evolution? Also he should have the AP advantage as he is at least high 4C I was gonna vote for Vritramon but seeing Dragon already voted for Goku and he is knowledgeable in both verses, I thought best to ask before voting lol

no reactive evolution there is but dragon said it won't help as much and overwrite isn't that good for him based on emotion also power null is in 2-C key so...and the guy has flight at high 4-C key

Ah okay, but there is still AP advantage as Vritramon is at least high 4-C while Goku is just 4-C?

While Vritramon initially has an AP advantage. One SSJ transformation and Goku gains the upperhand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back