• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He scale above dozens of master hands i think. during the fight goku will get stronger as the fight goes on. If galeem ap stomp then ill change goku to broly saga.
Are the master hands baseline? I think galeem AP stomps goku's first sign regardless if they're baseline or not. And I think he one shots with deconstruction beams. I think you need to change goku's key but I'll wait until you see this first.

he is low 2c for surviving against an out of control super broly. I think that's higher than galeem
SSJ broly doesn't scale to the Gods either. He only does in his green hair form. Goku has a big scaling chain from baseline like I just shown. I think goku has the AP advantage.

Ok a win condition for goku, is if he starts getting overwhelmed, he can charge a kamehameha and use instant movement into kamehameha so kill galeem. This is still fair for galeem since one attack is enough to kill goku I think.

Ok a win condition for goku, is if he starts getting overwhelmed, he can charge a kamehameha and use instant movement into kamehameha so kill galeem. This is still fair for galeem since one attack is enough to kill goku I think.
Goku can also paralyze galeem if thats an option

Back