• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Round 1 speed equalized

Round 2 Unequalized

The evil hand vs the righteous fist. Who takes the fight? Goku starts in SSB but can use KK whenever he wants.

Crazy Hand (SSB Wii U & 3DS)
Goku ssB Kaioken
\o/

Goku will need to pull KK real fast if he wants to stand a chance here. He can win if you assume that CH's durability isn't Universe+ but he'll need to really go all out and quickly overwhelm CH if he wants to win.

I'd say it's a 5/10 tbh, I skew it a bit further on CH. Goku will need to realize that he's outmatched and activate KK before he can do major damage to CH. And CH's brutal fighting style, roughly equal speed (maybe) and superior AP to the normal SSB means that he'll probably die before using it.

I started with Crono vs Kaguya and Palkia vs Whis and Vados lol. Also, Kirby vs Saitama stats equalized. Needless to say, I was a newbie back then.

Well at least you learnt eventually.

For the match, i think Goku with SSB KKx10 is likely to be able to get CH. It won't be easy (we've all fought MH and possibly CH before when playing SSB's, no?), but i feel he can actually get him here with very high diff.

THough speaking of CH, i really don't know any other abilities he has on him unlike MH...hmm...*shrugs*

Well the way CH fights and has is different compared to MH. He may have more abilities but those are the ones i normally know he has on him.

Goku will need to use KK immediately to survive he'll have to avoid Big Rip to win barely I give it to Goku high diff I like this match seeing as how this doesn't cause a stomp either way but actually pushes to being a difficult match I'd want to see

goku has to make sure he is in SSB+KK in order to outlast and kill CH so i would say goku can win if he is in his strongest if just SSB he loses

I say Goku. Crazy Hand isn't particularly haxed, so Goku should be able to deal with mostly everything that CH throws at him. Plus Goku is a much better fighter than CH who is somewhat predictable. Goku can also adapt to various situations quite quickly and come up with plans to win extremely well.

I say Goku wins win high difficulty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back