• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku vs Brandon Breyer

How the fork is lifting something not tied to lifting strength

That said if you're being lifted into the air, there's not much for you to actually grapple against. Goku in all his swole would just kinda be floating around, not being able to do much

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
But he never uses the Telekinesis in fights.
"Fights" is not the word I would use.

That said, we don't really know how he would react to someone who could actually match his strength, but seeing as how he's Superman with Jason Voorhees level blood lust I think he would go all out.

Come to think of it, he'd probably fight like Superboy Prime but, with less sanity...or more, I don't know their both lunatics.

Kancolle shrug

Landon Avery said:
Brandon can fly on his ow
Goku can jump really high and has flying nimbus.

Power pole can give him boost in the air as well as his Kamehameha wave.

Goku for AP and Skill

Back