• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku (Teenager) vs Genji (Overwatch)

This is 21st Budokai arc Goku. The stats seem similar enough for this to not be a stomp, so I think it's interesting.

Both have all their standard equipment.

Both bloodlusted

Fight takes place in forest.

Who wins and why?

It says he's High 8-C on his profile during the RR Army arc. He's 8-B during 22 Budokai. RR Army arc is the 3rd key shown below. The 3rd key on the tier is also High 8-C. He has two keys listing him as High 8-C. One corrisponds to Oozaru at BoS, and the very next one corrispond RR Army arc.

@God-King: And this is Genji, not Hanzo.

smh. He doesn't have an Oozaru key. That threw me off. I thought he did.

Okay then I'll change Goku to 21 Budokai arc Goku. Can you edit your post of his profile though so it doesn't take up the whole page? You were right, RR Goku is higher.

I meant just getting rid of the whole thing so it doesn't take up so much space, but never mind. It's fine I guess. Do you have any thoughts on this match up though? I changed Goku's tier.

Back