• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku (Super Saiyan God) vs Eternal Sailor Neptune

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Can't do that unless op states it, look here for an example of if OP doesn't state it it will be closed.

The other one was due to the slower character winning.The same thing happened to Bayonetta Vs Goku where if Bay didn't win it wouldn't count because Goku would blitz so the thread was closed

RadicalMrR said:
^Can't do that unless op states it, look here for an example of if OP doesn't state it it will be closed.
The other one was due to the slower character winning.The same thing happened to Bayonetta Vs Goku where if Bay didn't win it wouldn't count because Goku would blitz so the thread was closed
A thread has been opened to assume that all battles are Speed Equalized unless stated otherwise by the OP.

^Where?

Also tier should also be added so there isn't confusion on which version your using in a thread

But then you still have Hax stomp

And from all this closing and unclosing and speed equlaize as well as having to re do the entire match with speed equalized middle way through the thread nonsense the mods might just say "**** it" lable it as controversal and close it any way since it appears this thread is more trouble then it's worth.

RadicalMrR said:
^Where?
But then you still have Hax stomp
Here and it's just started. We're going to discuss what the Admins consider a Speed Stomp for future battles.

Secondly, then i suppose we should stop using Dragonball characters until they gain some Hax, because AP only counts for so much once you get up in the tiers.

^Not really no. It hasn't been added yet as it's visible on their pages.

In any case, and assuming the votes are well-written and filled with reasons why one beats the other (i only skimmed through the comments here), i presume it's fine enough to add them to their pages.

Wait nvrmind, one mentioned that only 6 was made for Neptune. So instead, i do not think i can add this unless someone else votes for her so........yeah.........yeah.

@CrossverseCrisis there are seven votes for her Pguri counted them. I was just asking for an update as there seemed to be discussion over whether or not this was a stomp. I might count the votes and request it later, I was just trying to make sure I wasn't stepping on anyone's toes and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back