• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku (Super Saiyan God) vs Eternal Sailor Neptune

Status
Not open for further replies.
My vote is for Goku due to greater (bordering on universal) AP and such, and IMO his Ki-Sense would make Neptune's illusions irrelevant. He'd be able to sense her real location and her real attacks as opposed to illusions, because the real ones would have Tier 3-B life-force-energy/Ki contained in them, he could totally tell the difference.

Goodyfresh said:
My vote is for Goku due to greater (bordering on universal) AP and such, and IMO his Ki-Sense would make Neptune's illusions irrelevant. He'd be able to sense her real location and her real attacks as opposed to illusions, because the real ones would have Tier 3-B life-force-energy/Ki contained in them, he could totally tell the difference.
Goku has a hard time detecting fast-moving Ki's of friends, let alone people he's never met.

You do know that there was a scene in dbs where he sensed gotenks and vegeta's ki right away even though he's at the afterlife.

LTB2000 said:
You do know that there was a scene in dbs where he sensed gotenks and vegeta's ki right away even though he's at the afterlife.
I also know there is plenty of cases with *every* villain that Goku "senses something" or "senses someone", but has a hard time locking in on it.

Because these people are new to him.

There's no reason to suspect that Neptune would have Ki at the 3-B level as she's powered by magic. Verse Equalization means that she's going to only have the barest needed.

There's also a scene in the broly movie where he locked on broky's ki in the other world. And he's someone that goku doesn't recognize. The only time where he can't sense his opponent is if they're robots.

I'll say it again: ki sensing would allow goku to find neptune herself, but its not magic sensing... it won't let him see magic attacks coming or let him tell the difference between real and fake magic attacks that look the same.

Ok, but the magic attacks are primarily consists of water, which goku can counter it with ki. Remember when piccolo was using after images on frost and frost was blasting them away, the same can be done with goku, except by countering the magic and he can use after images to trick Neptune as well.

Neptune doesn't through around water like you'd find on an ocean or something, it's, magical that is themed like water. It looks and flows like water but it has the same level of attacking power as any ki blast that could threaten goku.

All you're really saying is that goku can spam energy attacks at the attacks neptune throws and noone is claiming otherwise. The issue is that he'd waste more energy than neptune since some significant portion of her attacks would be illusions and he would need to throw energy away trying to shoot those down too since he can't tell the difference.

Also after images are clearly shown to be static distractions that aren't capable of threatening an attack. They may make it a bit harder for neptune to land a hit until she gets used to ignoring any non moving gokus but they wouldn't be as big an issue for her as her illusions wouldbe for goku to deal with.

Goku can also use the solar flare like I said before, and can disrupt Neptune's illusions since she'll be blind. It can work since they both know nothing about each other's movesets.

LTB2000 said:
Goku can also use the solar flare like I said before, and can disrupt Neptune's illusions since she'll be blind. It can work since they both know nothing about each other's movesets.
Goku will probably get away with solar flare only once and it doesn't last forever, after that he would need neptune to be looking directly at him when he makes the very distinct hand motion and closes his eyes which is more than enough of a giveaway for her to close her own eyes or look away for a second. Meanwhile her illusions will be a problem the whole fight.

This is why I voted that neptune wins 6/10 times. It's not a huge advantage, but her skillset is just more reliable and sustainable than gokus which will require him to get some lucky and risky guesses about the illusions, or end the fight very fast in one of the breif windows he makes for himself with something like solar flare or after image, since they won't work multiple times, while neptune can keep her strategy going the entire fight and will win if goku can't make a big enough advantage in the windows he has..

Neptune should be able to take this mid-high difficulty. Her illusions and magic are more than enough to leave Goku picking his teeth of the ground. Add in the fact she can attack his mind directly would further ensure her victory.

I believe he's talking about how neptune can channel her magic while playing the violin to put people who hear it into a trance, but it's not really relevant here.

Neptune takes this, btw can we stop with the *IT and smack her in the head* argument in every single SM vs DB thread ever?, there's more than enough proof that it won't work. Back to this, neptune can use the deep aqua mirror to reveal goku's weakness wich will give her an advantage, her mirror can also reveal hidden truths, it will tell her anything she needs to know, she can cast barriers and her teleportation is way better than goku's, also, stop comparing her attacks with some guy watering his backyard, they are legit energy blasts

@ A Sword Dancer How...is that irrelavent? Neptunes first appearance in front of the inner guardians was her attacking through the violin shown here.It has described that their "heads were splitting". Unless it's some sort of sound manipulation.

That attack is not capable of doing real damage and doesn't last after the music stops playing, so it's not really a decisive move in a 1v1 fight other than maybe to screw his concemtration if he tries some thing like the spirit bomb which takes time to charge... but she might as well just hit him with a move that coiuld kill him in that case..

The IT wouldn't work if she had a lot of hax, but neptune doesn't have hax. Goku has a higher AP and durability than Neptune, so he can easily counter her attacks.

Neptune has precognition wich is enhanced by her mirror, she isn't going to get surprised with *IT kamehameha*. i think neptune is also faster than goku, his speed comes from beerus scaling from whis right? whis' calc was over 180billion ftl or something, and beerus speed was 3/4 of it. The eternal sailor senshi travel at 800billion ftl.

I'm pretty sure there isn't a solid calculation of the sailor guardians traveling at 800 billion x FTL. But they do sit between hundreds of millions to hundreds of billions x FTL.

P.Gyuri said:
LTB2000 said:
Can you show me a link to where she's calculated to be 800 billion times ftl?
Yes i can. here and here.
Dang, you go by that and she does have a decent speed advantage. More than decent really. Is this considered an outlier or anything? My vote is still Neptune, but this makes me think she takes it a little easier than before.

It's not, the eternal Chibi Moon + Amazon Quartet provides more backup to their speed, it's clear that every eternal sailor senshi is mftl+ on a similar level, even if they are not from the main planets. You can check the scans on the SM respect thread since they are not longer in those blog entries, sorry about that!

Well... they are, but only on Sailor Chibi Moon's page, i do think that the profiles should put "Faster than chibimoon who traveled 25000 Lightyears in an instant", but it doesn't really matter. So, Neptune takes this via Speed Blitz.

Well since the calc is listed on chibi moons page and the other senshis speed is listed as justified because they are 'faster than chibi moon' it shouldn't be at all controversial to add those calcs to the pages. I'd do it myself but they are locked. Maybe I'll make a revision thread or something so that someone else might update them for clarity.

Does it matters? she wins via speed blitz. Does the voting still counts even when we proved that she's faster than he is?

P.Gyuri said:
Does it matters? she wins via speed blitz. Does the voting still counts even when we proved that she's faster than he is?
If she blitzes it won't be added.

ok, i was just curious since i'm fairly new, thanks for telling me. Scarlet, PostModernD, A Sword, Aparatija, Cropfist, The Real Carl and I voted for neptune, that's 7 votes.

RadicalMrR said:
Have any of you seen this?
Since the person who made the profile and knows the verse the best says Goku wins I agree with her.

It's imperator by the way.
I fail to see how any of that has to do with any of this. Not every Sailor is the same. Goku gets absolutely trashed by Moon and Pluto, for example.

Aparajita said:
Re-opened due to the speed difference being only 4x faster.
Whis is 180000000000 times FTL

Neptune is 800000000000 times FTL

if we were to say Goku with Kaio ken is the same speed as Whis(Which is unreasonably generous) then this Goku is 44 times slower then her even with me wanking Goku to Whis' speed

So neptune doesn't speed blitz? ok. Mercury and Neptune are very different, even their roles in SM, Mercury was like a body guard for Princess Serenity (Sailor Moon) while Neptune was in the planet Neptune ready to fight anyone who would try to attack the silver millenium; goku wins against mercury because he can scape from mercury's dimenssion with IT, but it doesn't matters against neptune since she doesn't rely on that. I still think neptune wins, maybe she can't speed blitz but she is faster, has better teleportation, enhanced precognition, barriers and enough AP to face goku.

RadicalMrR said:
if we were to say Goku with Kaio ken is the same speed as Whis(Which is unreasonably generous) then this Goku is 44 times slower then her even with me wanking Goku to Whis' speed
Regardless. Sailor Mercury is comparable to Sailor Neptune, and yet Mercury's thread was allowed to stay open.

We'll go off the assumption that, since Speed Stomps are now against the rules, that the thread is Speed Equalized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back