• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku (Shin Budokai) vs Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Multiversal

Via long time chain reaction via vague powerscaling possibly

It might chain reaction. But i think goku may still have the DC to put STTGL over the edge a bit.

I Don't know if he's fast to react to the big robot.

is he multiversal- as in infinite scale

if so, then any calculable amount of time doesnt make difference

since u need infinite dc of the first order to destroy a multiverse over any amount of finite time

if u destroy an infinite multiverse (5-D multiverse) over any calculable amount of time with non- infinite power, then the multiverse isnt infinite

Via chain reaction and possibly powerscalling then yes. But that doesn't mean he can casually destroy multiple universes at the same time.

Well even if the multiversal ranking is by CR people usually accept him as Multiversal so around Universe Level+ to low end Multiversal I guess.

can goku enter sttgl?

cuz sttgl isnt really a rigid thing, the only way sttgl can attack goku is by making a drill and aiming right at him

also, an goku IT to simon

if he can enter sttgl (either directly or using IT) and take out the crew

he wins

if this is strictly sttgl vs goku (as in no shortcuts)

then sttgl wins i think (if it aims the drill right as goku)

He most likely could.

Question: Would the drill actually hit goku as goku would be microscopic.

Well I'm gonna have to change my opinion to. Could go either way as I actually forgot STTGL was universe sized and that Goku could possibly IT inside it.

@ Handsome Protagonist:Well I'd rather not get into a debate right now as I don't really have any motivation.

@ The Living Tribunal1: My current opinion stands. The fight can now go either way.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
is he multiversal- as in infinite scale
if so, then any calculable amount of time doesnt make difference

since u need infinite dc of the first order to destroy a multiverse over any amount of finite time

if u destroy an infinite multiverse (5-D multiverse) over any calculable amount of time with non- infinite power, then the multiverse isnt infinite
If so, Then that means the marvel multiverse that has infinite universes already would be destroyed when doom started the Incursions if we following by that logic? Or i'm listing worng?

Back