• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Something that would put Bleach Top Tiers at, at least Country Level Muhahahahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

SchutzenDunkelZiel1217

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So we know that Gremmy with Two clones is Small country Level+ with this calc https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Bleach-_Gremmy's_Meteor_%2C_Revised_Editio

On the low end it has

Meteor's energy= 5.069 Teratons of TNT

High-end:

Meteor's energy=40.133 Teratons of TNT

Now time for to get them to Country Level Muhahahaha... ok I'll stop the twisted laughing now.

Here Gremmy says he'll show Kenpachi his greatest technique which I think he mean his cloning ability even if he doesn't call it that.

Here Gremmy says the clone is infact not a clone but an authentic him and further explains his ability.

Here Gremmy states that forming a clone doubles his imagination power which should include DC, Durability, Speed, etc as he can increase them with his imagination powers.

Now here Gremmy proves that he can make more than one clone. And making more clones should surely mean that they double his imagination power as well and as far as I can see I count about 7-8 clones. I do believe that he can make far more clones than this but that's just my opinion. Now we don't know if each clone he makes doubles his power or if means that if making one clone would double his power then he would have to make another two clones to double his power once again and so on so I'll do a calc for both.

Now here come the calcuating if it was each clone he makes doubles his power then it would be Low-End - 5.069 Teratons of TNT X 2 X 2 X 2 X 2 X 2 X 2 which is = 324.416 Teratons of TNT which is Large Country Level in accordance with the Attack Potency page.

Now there are some people who hate Bleach so much that they'd try to downgrade it even for the smallest of things. So for anyone who's gonna bring up the "Hey i only saw seven so this is all wrong" argument this one's for you guys.

5.069 Teratons of TNT X 2 X 2 X 2 X 2 X 2 which is = 162.208 Teratons of TNT which is still Large Country Level in accordance with the Attack Potency page.

Now High-End. I believe that this isn't accepted but hey I can still make this right.

So 40.133 Teratons of TNT X 2 X 2 X 2 X 2 X 2 X 2 which is = 2568.512 Teratons of TNT or 2.568512 Petatons of TNT which is small continent Level

Now for the people who would bring up the the "Hey i only saw seven so this is all wrong" argument this one's for you guys.

40.133 Teratons of TNT X 2 X 2 X 2 X 2 X 2 which is = 1284.256 Teratons of TNT or 1.284256 Petatons of TNT which is still small continent Level.

Now here come the calcuating if it meant that making one clone would double his power then he would have to make another two clones to double his power once again and so on.

Low-End

5.069 Teratons of TNT X 2 X 2 which is = 20.276 Teratons of TNT which is Country Level.

Now for the people who would bring up the the "Hey i only saw seven so this is all wrong" argument this one's for you guys.

5.069 Teratons of TNT X 2 X 1.5 (as he would still need one more clone to fully double his power) which is = 15.207 Teratons of TNT which is still Country Level.

High-End

40.133 Teratons of TNT X 2 X 2 which is = 160.532 Teratons of TNT which is Large Country Level.

40.133 Teratons of TNT X 2 X 1.5 which is = 120.399 Teratons of TNT which is still Country Level.

Now bonus calc for the low end. Now some might even argue that using the 1.5 multiplier would be wrong. So here's a calc which doesn't even include the 1.5 multiplier.

5.069 Teratons of TNT X 2 which is = 10.138 Teratons of TNT which is still Country Level if Country Level trully starts at 10 Teratons and Gremmy sholud be above it and be at least Country Level even with all the downplay and by powerscalling so should most of the other top tiers.

Now I could say the cloning should increase his speed as well but since there won't actually be any significant changes to his speed even if it is accepted so I won't say anything.

Finally bonus proof that Gremmy's power did in fact increase with each clone. Here he either creates a Miniature-Galaxy as it had stars in it or Practically rips a portal to outer space and throws Kenpachi into it.

So how does everyone feel about this. Is it acceptable. Can I apply it to the wiki. Please give me your input on this. And please feel free to point out any flaws I may have in here so I may address them.

I do hope that this is acceptable as I literally spent nearly an hour typing this and I'd be pretty sad if it wasn't.

very iffy, i don't know what is the policy about such multypliers, as this is vague, and SeiryuShin and the other admins barely accepted Small Country level, dispite the fact that the original calc had a very legitimate high end, so i doubt this will pass easily...

another problem is there aren't many characters this gets scaled too, i mean kenpachi will still be scaled to the meteor feat itself, the only characters i can think of that benifit from this aside from Gremmy are Aizen, Ichibe, Yama-G, Hashwalth and Ywhach...when its very plausible that two if not 3 of those characters are going (hopefully) to demonstrate far more impressive feats, so it wouldn't make much of an impact...

Well the multipliers are from the fact that Gremmy stated that making another clone doubled his power of imagination and naturally it should mean that making even more clones would increase his power even more. The doubling in powers are from the statement and whether or not Gremmy meant making clone doubles his power everytime or if means that if making one clone would double his power then he would have to make another two clones to double his power once again and so on.

And shouldn't it apply to Ichigo as well but anyway the only character that I want to benifit from this is Gremmy and no one else as.... well he's dead. Kubo introduced him too early in the story and I would at least like that he's at least this strong at the very least.

well lets wait for Antvasima and SeiryuShin to give their thoughts, i am not sure i am entierly objective to put a passing grade sticker on this....

I know it sucks I'm not an expert in calcs. But I guess we should wait for them to give their input then I don't think it'd be accepted though.

@ Illuminati478: If it were me I'd rather give it a C- for effort as this calc is really sloppy (now that I reviewed it) and just simply sucks (I don't really have that high of self-esteem)

@ SwrdSlayer99: Thanks for that.

well let me give you an advise; whenever you do a calculation or solve a mathmatic-based problem, always work under the assumption that you are right, don't ever worry about being wrong, if your calc is wrong it just won't get accepted, you can always revise it later, but assuming that you are wrong before you even started will make you miss key details due to hasitation, so youre paragraphs are slightly jumbled and maybe there some grammar mistakes (maybe, haven't noticed any), who cares?, most of us here aren't natural english speakers anyway, to dig up evidence from the manga, and to cover all basis is what i call effort...

Well, if two Gremmys created the meteorite, then it could be speculated that 7 Gremmys are 3.5 times as powerful, making 17.5 Teratons, but that would be it. Although it probably still counts as speculation.

@ Illuminati478: Thanks for the advice. And if ya mean the huge gapes between paragaphs I did that on purpose don't know why. The Grammar... well I noticed but I don't really think that I'm gonna chagne it as that would make me what my sis calls a "Grammar Nazi".

@ Antvasima: Well just assuming that the 7 clones increased his powers by only times two would make him Country Level right as his DC would be 10.138 Teratons and since Country Level starts at 10 Teratons. Although since Gremmy did say that the cloning increased his powers why would it actually be speculation though. Gremmy himself states that the clones are a authentic versions of himself so it would really mean that they're the same person right. Just as a exampe if Gremmy was the number 1 and he made 6 others who are just as powerful as himself then wouldn't he be a 7 when adding all of their powers up.

Even if this doesn't get accepted could it still say possibly Country Level on only Gremmy's profile though.... I have reasons why.

Well, a "possibly country level with 6 extra copies" might be acceptable, but Zaraki's feat is still only small country level.

Well Gremmy is the only person I actually want to get and upgrade from this and not really ayone else as well he's dead and for the reason below.

If you're wondering why for this, a long time back in 2013 or 2014 I was that person that made Gremmy's profile just for fun. It was sloppy and I never really bothered to fix it so I felt rather guilty. (Would like to thank the person who did fix it though).

So I could possibly put him at Country level with his eight copies right what about the other top tiers though I'd prefer to leave them alone as they are likely to provide better feats.

But what's the direct answer though can I change his profile now or should we wait for more replies.

So what's the verdict. No one's else seems to be disagreeing so can I apply this to Gremmy's page and possibly a few others.

You can only write "Possibly Country Level with his power multiplied by 6 copies of himself", and that change only applies to Gremmy's own page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back