• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Something, Something. Title, Title. Halo

Rodri "Dante" said:
Sometimes I wonder if I'm invisible.
Stop posting random things at random times when people are talking about something totally different and acting all shocked that nobody started talking about it, its kinda annoying actually.

Also yeah, find friends that share your ineterests instead of me, Crab, and other users.

Why do you even try to be friends with me anyway? I'm not very likable.

You actually wanted to hate me?

Seol404 said:
You actually wanted to hate me?
No.

But there have been moments where I've wanted to get away from everyone here.

Couldn't do it. I can't hold a grudge, but I especially can't hold a grduge against one of my closest friends.

Whoa, back it up there, when did we become "closest" friends?

Also you wanted to get away too? I thought I was alone on that.

Also Also go pick up a Harmonica and play it Rodri

I sometimes bother people telling them to read Homestuck because I often get more attention after doing it.

Seol404 said:
Whoa, back it up there, when did we become "closest" friends?
Also you wanted to get away too? I thought I was alone on that.

Also Also go pick up a Harmonica and play it Rodri
Once upon a time. I have my moments of doubt.

And yes, you are my best friend here Seol. I thought I'd made that abundantly clear.

Crabwhale said:
Once upon a time. I have my moments of doubt.

And yes, you are my best friend here Seol. I thought I'd made that abundantly clear.
Why are we friends again?

Also, I'm not reading Homestuck.

We're in the middle of a conversation and everyone starts ignoring me, I don't like it. But I'm gonna go work to try and hate myself even more, I think if I can reach 1,000,000 self hatred points then I can finally commit sudoku.

Seol404 said:
Why are we friends again?
Because unlike what you might think Seol, you are a good person. And no amount of self-loathing will change that.

Also, it's 12:13 AM here, and I was busy with something. Nobody's ignoring you.

Seol404 said:
Stop posting random things at random times when people are talking about something totally different and acting all shocked that nobody started talking about it, its kinda annoying actually.
I pick these threads because there is not need to have defined topic, I already now I shouldn't join any conversatinon with more that 2 persons (Counting myself).

Back