• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Something something encompass the concept of time, space, dimension, cause and effect (and another additional question)

Noneless21

He/Him
Hello there and welcome to yet another questions and answer from yours truly

Now this time I have 2 question

1. Just like the title said, if character A encompass the very concept of time, space, dimension, and cause and effect, what tier this character get? And would this character get some form of acausality based on the statement?

2. What requirement for the character to get subjective reality? Since reality warping and subjective reality is almost similiar to each other

Hello there and welcome to yet another questions and answer from yours truly

Now this time I have 2 question

1. Just like the title said, if character A encompass the very concept of time, space, dimension, and cause and effect, what tier this character get? And would this character get some form of acausality based on the statement?
Assuming this is legit and has a good enough context then probably something like Low 2-C, depending on the cosmology of the verse.
(Can go higher with better context)
2. What requirement for the character to get subjective reality? Since reality warping and subjective reality is almost similiar to each other
Just reallity warping by imagination or will bassically.
(Like if I believe your a hotdog you become a hot dog, If I believe I'm a cat I'm a cat.)

Assuming this is legit and has a good enough context then probably something like Low 2-C depending on the cosmology of the verse.
(Can even go higher with better context)
Even though character A basically encompass the concept of dimension though? And this dimension is confirmed to be spatio-temporal one, and also would you get acausality if you encompass the concept of cause and effect?
Just reallity warping by imagination or will bassically.
(Like if I believe your a hotdog you become a hot dog, If I believe I'm a cat I'm a cat.)
see, this is why subjective reality and reality warping is almost like pot and kettle, we even have peeps that can change the reality as it see fits but it falls onto the reality warping category

1. Context dependant but you can either get some abilities or some cool tier.
2. Reality warping is litterally anything. Same could be said with subjective reality but it's limited to their world view and imagination, it could also be use against you, example:
  • Reality warping user declare he's invincible, no one could beat him and even if he's convinced he isn't, nothing would happen unless he somehow cancel the invincibility.
  • Subjective reality user declare he's invincible, if someone was able to convince that he's not, he won't be as it's base on his world view and he currently think that he isn't invincible.

1. Context dependant but you can either get some abilities or some cool tier.
interesting, i thought it's enough to at least get 1-A tbh but guess not, what if said character encompass CM type 1 based time, space and dimension? will that get anything? Also, does encompass the concept of cause and effect will make you at least acausal 4?
2. Reality warping is litterally anything. Same could be said with subjective reality but it's limited to their world view and imagination, it could also be use against you, example:
  • Reality warping user declare he's invincible, no one could beat him and even if he's convinced he isn't, nothing would happen unless he somehow cancel the invincibility.
  • Subjective reality user declare he's invincible, if someone was able to convince that he's not, he won't be as it's base on his world view and he currently think that he isn't invincible.
hmmm, from this context alone, Reality warper is superior than subjective reality user, but i guess feats speak of how potent an ability is

No even with context it would only be probably L1-A at best unless if there are existing dimensions that has a quantification that reached aleph-2.

No even with context it would only be probably L1-A at best unless if there are existing dimensions that has a quantification that reached aleph-2.
i mean iirc SMT got their 1-A rating because the realm the archetypes resides didn't have dimensional axis in it, which if you lowball it then it'll be low 1-A since even low 1-A also didn't have dimensional axis, so what's the difference?

i mean iirc SMT got their 1-A rating because the realm the archetypes resides didn't have dimensional axis in it, which if you lowball it then it'll be low 1-A since even low 1-A also didn't have dimensional axis, so what's the difference?
L1-A still have a dimensional axis this is encompassing not exceeding....

Back