• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐—–๐—ฃ ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป

RALFdoang

He/Him
So yeah.. here it is

Information manipulation type 2 for The Administrator.

I think this is one is little bit redundant but it still an ability tho.
Based from Tanhony proposal II.

THE ADMINISTRATOR

"Well, that's a very interesting question. You see, this whole place we're standing in is a Singular Containment Bunker โ€” forgive me, the Singular Containment Bunker. Everything here, including you and me, is just information."

"No, no, be fair now, this really was clever! You see, everything in here is only here because I've provided the information. The bottles, the bar, the jukebox, the music, even the space I'm occupying! Hell, if I'd wanted to I could have just left no room for you to enter, made this bunker completely sealed."

There is nothing to arguing about, this explanation is legitimate for Information type 2.

SCP-001 Thirty Six fixxing.

So i checked up some 001 profiles and found this.

Attack Potency: Human level physically, at least Multiverse level+, likely Low Complex Multiverse level, possibly higher with their powers (Capable of nullifying the defensive seals the Scarlet King placed on himself, though this was done with the combined power of all of the Thirty-Six), Varies upon death (When an member of the Tzadikim Nistarim dies they manifest multiple anomalous entities and phenomena that vary in power)

As we know, power nullify is not counted as an AP. So the "2A likely L1C" AP should be erased and only remain the "10B, Varies".

SCP-055 Extended canon addition

I think this should be added to this wiki. I prefer to use the SCP-2998 article for deciding the AP, there it is stated that there is a researcher who can reset the timeline to save the world by combining SCP-055 with SCP-579.

So i think this can be used for AP, with Low 2C AP for reseting the timeline by combining both SCP-055 and SCP-579.

And for the durability, i prefer to use the SCP-6659 article. In the SCP-6659, the true form of SCP-055 is get showned.

Warning, this content containing major spoiler about SCP-055

TOTEMIZED OBJECT: SCP-055, the skull of the last monarch of the Homo sapiens invisibili, a human subspecies which coexisted with Homo sapiens sapiens until their latent antimemetic properties became evident, motivating their non-anomalous relatives to enact their systematic and brutal genocide over the course of the 19th century.

10C Durability for being an ancient human skull
with no addition for it ability.

SCP-001 The Lock's Extended canon revision

At first i want to make The Voruteut for having seperate profile, but i think it is better for merging the profile with 001 The Lock therefore its not confussing some of you.

So there is two proof that both of Voruteut and Prime materia are the same interpretation. First, both of it is existed before the Hytoth (the Multiverse) and could reseting or destroy it at will. The second is both of it is mentioned in the same Hub/GOI, The Second Hytoth Church.

Using this canon, The Prime materia is one of Voruteut interpretation like Aiv-Zon, that get sealed in SCP-001.

Maybe some of you want to correct something.

Some Tier-1 Character Addition

The Administrator's rivalry profile

The Second Hytoth's God

Beside the grammar eror, maybe you want to correct something for the blog?

SCP-055 Extended canon addition

I think this should be added to this wiki. I prefer to use the SCP-2998 article for deciding the AP, there it is stated that there is a researcher who can reset the timeline to save the world by combining SCP-055 with SCP-579.

So i think this can be used for AP, with Low 2C AP for reseting the timeline by combining both SCP-055 and SCP-579.
Uh... do you mean SCP-5000? 2998 doesn't mention that from what I'm looking, while a tale featured in 5000's page does (in context, given that the guy went to Site 19 to throw 055 to 579 as seen on the main page).

Uh... do you mean SCP-5000? 2998 doesn't mention that from what I'm looking, while a tale featured in 5000's page does (in context, given that the guy went to Site 19 to throw 055 to 579 as seen on the main page).
It does but not really explicitly mention that. In the offset 6 there is a footnote that show us a dialogue of two researcher discussing how to end those event. In order to save the world, one of the guy must bring 055 to 579's containment chamber.

The SCP-579 does not really explicitly mentioned in there, but it does mentioning the site-62C, the site where is only containing 579.

After that, the proposal is looping again, but with Redacted text. It mean that the looping proposal is happen due to the world reset because the combination of 055 and 579 everytime for saving the world from 2998.

Im not read SCP-5000 yet, so i don't know about it.

think this is one is little bit redundant but it still an ability tho.
Based from Tanhony proposal II.
Is it redundant? Using info manip the Administrator was able to nerf and then kill the Black Moon:

"Meaningless. You'll die all the same."
The Administrator sighs, disappointed, leaning on the bar surface that he was just cleaning. He stares at the Black Moon straight on.

THE ADMINISTRATOR
"Gosh, sorry, I'm just kind of disappointed โ€” I've been waiting billions of years for this, and you're just being a cartoon villain for me right now. Not your fault, suppose, you're like an ocean being squeezed into a plastic bottle. You were never going to come out looking good."
The Black Moon resumes its approach, smoke-fists balled at smoke-sides, its face the vaguest impression of a snarl. The Administrator backs up again, hands in the air.

THE ADMINISTRATOR
"Now hold on, hold on! This is a prime opportunity here! We're here, talking, for the first time ever โ€” so, come on, why don't you just stop? Just let us go! Why not?"
The Black Moon vaults the bar, wood cracking and rotting beneath it, a dreadful screech escaping its swirling lips. It lands in front of the Administrator.

Is it redundant? Using info manip the Administrator was able to nerf and then kill the Black Moon:
I mean it is a little redundant for his profile because he already have conceptual manip type 2.

I sincerely implore you to not post your profiles just yet. Not only are we in the middle of a mass edit, but we also need to recalibrate your profiles to match the extended canon rules for SCP.

For clarity, I deleted The Black Moon.

I have a feeling that SCP-055 is more than a mere totemic skull that has antimeme properties. In fact, its quite likely that SCP-055 is actually a physical manifestation of one of the Kaktusverse's supreme beings- IS Not.

If you think carefully about it, it all makes sense as to why nobody can properly define or understand what 055 actually is. Because it lacks the aspects needed to do so in the same fashion that IS NOT is described. It also could explain why a reality reset event happens when its used in conjunction with SCP-593....because 579 is in fact, IS itself. Its why we never get a profile for 579 because 579 represents everything that 055 isn't.

I'm surprised this wasn't considered sooner.

Last edited:
Back