• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some scp 682 thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically SCP-682 directly links to Monika's profile due to feats from 3922. I'm not an expert on the rules when it comes to a verse mentioning and even interacting with characters from another verse, but I do think this delves into something along the lines of crosscaling. So basically, if I'm right, the feat for this should probably be removed, or at the least the link to monikas profile get removed.

That's it really

So basically SCP-682 directly links to Monika's profile due to feats from 3922. I'm not an expert on the rules when it comes to a verse mentioning and even interacting with characters from another verse, but I do think this delves into something along the lines of crosscaling. So basically, if I'm right, the feat for this should probably be removed, or at the least the link to monikas profile get removed.

That's it really
Agree 100%

I do not recall adding this. I agree with its removal as reasoning.

Since this is more of a minor change this would probably be enough to remove it?

And of course this would just the one line mentioning monika

Yeah you can remove the line. I'll unlock the page.

Isn't just removing the link to the profile enough? The feat can be mentioned but it only needs to be linked to the feat in question to show what its capable of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back