• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Royal Knight Additions

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So basically only Craniamon, Jesmon, Omegamon and....I guess Alphamon (That's not a dimensional slice) get the first part.

Is everyone fine with part two however?
Dukemon can do it as well. Or at the very least, Dukemon X can (X-evolution, he uses his shield to open a path to Yggdrasill; in D-Cyber, he uses his lance to open a path to the human world).

Also, Dukemon CM has his Quo Vadis attack.

In second part, seems to be some conditionals. The only RK that has killed a Demon Lord for good is Zeromaru, and in his Super Ultimate/Mode Change form, that includes a vast power up.

I do not remember an RK killing a Demon Lord in any other product, so...

Omegamon X was unable to do anything to Death-X-mon, as well, and Death-X-mon is another abstract being. Yet Alphamon could (but, seems it was because the connection they share).

It's pretty sad seeing as we have the Data Squad cast, Takumi AND the Digimon World: DS protag actually kill abstracts....But the only RK who did it on screen was UlforceVeedramon...Future Mode...

What I mean is just because they can kill abstracts, it doesn't matter if they can't get the killing blow on said abstract. Did that make sense. Or do I gotta explain it differently.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Also, I should note that just becasue they can kill abstracts, doesn't mean that they can...kill abstracts...if you know what I mean....
??

I just think as we have no basis for a Royal Knight destroying an abstract being (Except for Ulforce V-Dramon Future Mode and possibly Alphamon ... this case is still complicated) then we should just leave this topic resting until some new information arise. We can however add this to Ulforce V-Dramon Future Mode if everyone agrees.

Yeah. We can put this on the back burner. Although we do gotta add this to the Savers crew.

Speaking of Savers ... The protagonists still have not received the resistance by not being absorbed by the Dark Area due to their strong connection with their Digimon OvO

Tbh When I made the second part. I completely forgot about Zeromaru doing so in Future Mode.

Oh yeah.....Gotta do that as well.

So to summarize.

Dimension Slice: Alphamon, Omegamon, Gallantmon, Craniamon, UlforceVeedramon (Dimensional Sneeze ftw), Jesmon and maybe Examon (He has a powerful weapon as well)

Can kill abstracts: UlforceVeedramon Future Mode and maybe Alphamon.

At least now people can't say that Digimon stuff goes through without a hitch.

And that's good, it shows that at least some people are paying attention to Digimon here...

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Oh yeah.....Gotta do that as well.

So to summarize.

Dimension Slice: Alphamon, Omegamon, Gallantmon, Craniamon, UlforceVeedramon (Dimensional Sneeze ftw), Jesmon and maybe Examon (He has a powerful weapon as well)

Can kill abstracts: UlforceVeedramon Future Mode and maybe Alphamon.
May I say that you forgot Imperialdramon again? ovo

Everybody seems to forget Imperialdramon Paladin Mode exists. Guess it's because he hasn't appeared in any of the important story lines in awhile.

Well, Imperialdramon Paladin Mode was supposed to have founded the Royal Knights...

I can agree to the above, given their history of this.

@Zeromaru

Hey, I loved 02...

I like 02 too.

I think Imperialdramon would get the abilities as well, especially since he wields the Omega Sword.

Back