• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some revisions regarding a DC Comics obscure character

I wanted to create a page for Allen Adam, the original version of Captain Atom from DC Comics. More specifically, his Post-Crisis version. However, Antvasima told me the latter character is basically very "obscure" due to we don't know much about the overall extension of his powers. So, I am making his thread to ask for help to discuss about how consistent and far are Allen's powers.

To shot a light, I compiled a lot, if not all of his feats, but the most important are the following:

He restricted Post-Crisis Ultraman with his hand without difficulty. Could this be a 4-B feat, considering Ultraman is equal in power to Post-Crisis Superman?

He's above 3-D dimensionality, viewing it as a comic book. And actually states he can even see a 8-dimensional structure.

He clashed Ultraman and Superman, resulting in an explosion that fusioned the two Supermen into one essence.

He have quantum manipulation, showing the ability to use quantum superposition two times. First, he used it to create clones of himself. Secondly, he used it to create a copy of his dog out of nothing.

A durability feat: had a black hole open inside his skull, but reapear latter in the comic completely fine.

He have at least high regeneration, possibly low-godly, as his body was desintegrated and he could create a new one.

There's other feats, if you guys want a list of all os his powers, I can reply here with the scans. But basically, this is the resume of his most famous feats. What do you think? Should him deserve a page on this wiki, or he lacks feats?

however, Antvasima told me the latter character is basically very "obscure" due to we don't know much about the overall extension of his powers
Which is like 10% of this wiki tbh, following if you know any comics in which he may have some feats let me know and ill try and look into it if i have time

Which is like 10% of this wiki tbh, following if you know any comics in which he may have some feats let me know and ill try and look into it if i have time
This version actually have very few appearances. He appears in Final Crisis: Superman Beyond (1 and 2 volumes) and The Multiversity: Pax Americana.

he already had a profile but was deleted because he didn`t have the necessary comic book apperances to have a profile anymore

I had his post crisis version deleted because he is rather irrelevant overall. Might wanna create it for the original original version from the 60s instead, he is cool

Also he doesn't meet the appearance limit. On top of that, he would be 1-C for being an 8D being and whatnot. The other ap stuff is irrelevant

Last edited:
I had his post crisis version deleted because he is rather irrelevant overall. Might wanna create it for the original original version from the 60s instead, he is cool

Also he doesn't meet the appearance limit. On top of that, he would be 1-C for being an 8D being and whatnot. The other ap stuff is irrelevant
Is there an appearance limit? I didn't know. What's the "limit" of how much a character needs do appear?

If they are an important cosmological characters, they are fine. But who are you talking about spefically?

Cosmic Armor Superman, I assume? If so, I don't agree with keeping him, but he is a pretty important cosmic figure so sadly he is staying

Back