• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some questions regarding the Tiering System

Here I have two doubts about the Tier System of the wiki, if someone could answer me and justify/refutate them, i would appreciate it.

1-First, the current wiki says that the standard/baseline Outerserval level can be mathematically defined as ℵ2 and onwards, just for being superior to Low-Outerversal, which is defined as ℵ1. But wouldn't this contradict the same scale? because ℵ2 and onwards is tied to the set theory, which is a mathematical concept.
And according to the wiki, Outerversal is something abstract and transcendent in relation to any dimensional constant, transcending the concepts of space and time itself. Therefore, shouldn't ℵ2 and onwards be Low 1-A aka Low Outerverse instead of Outerversal? this by taking into account the same system level that the wiki establishes.

2-In the Tiering System FAQ, it also says that a finite set of Multiverses Aka a finite Megaverse, is equal to a single Multiverse just because they are countably infinite and not uncountably infinite, here is the thing i'm refering to:

"In spite of what our intuitions may tell us, destroying or fully affecting multiple infinite-sized multiverses is in fact not better than doing the same to a single infinite multiverse, and thus, not above the "baseline" for 2-A.
The reason is that the total amount of universes contained in a collection of multiple infinitely-sized multiverses (even one consisting of infinitely many of them) is in fact equal to the amount of universes contained in a single one of the multiverses that form this ensemble: It is countably infinite, as the union of countably-many countable sets is itself countable, and thus does not differ in size from its components. The only general difference between multiple infinitely-sized multiverses and a single one is representation. What is considered to be multiple multiverses in one fiction could be considered a single multiverse in another, and vice versa, without the objective properties of those collections of universes changing. The only difference is where an author decided to draw the line between what belongs to the same multiverse and not. Thus, only an uncountably infinite number of universes actually makes any difference in terms of Attack Potency, at this scale. This illustrates some of the more unintuitive properties of sets with infinite elements: Namely, given a set X, it being a subset of another set Y does not imply that Y > X in terms of size. An example of this is how the set of all natural numbers contains both the odd numbers and even numbers, yet all of these sets in fact have the same number of elements."

However, wouldn't this be false? because there's no proof that just because it is an infinite countable set, it would have to be necessarily equal. If someone has an additional infinity in his first infinite set, this will objectively make him superior, a weapon that has two bullets is not the same as the one that only has one bullet.

Last edited:
Outerversal is something abstract and transcendent in relation to any dimensional constant, transcending the concepts of space and time itself.
Outerversal is defined as being above the Geometric dimensions that can be made through real coordinate space or R^n, hence biject to ℵ1 [in the Continuum Hypothesis] due to real numbers (or complex numbers) making higher planes. It doesn't explicitly have to be conceptual transcendence to space and time, I think your mistaking some of this system for CSaP.

Hence why I am confused to this:
Therefore, shouldn't ℵ2 and onwards be Low 1-A aka Low Outerverse instead of Outerversal?
What exactly is the question being asked here, could you elaborate on it please.

However, wouldn't this be false? because there's no proof that just because it is an infinite countable set, it would have to be necessarily equal. If someone has an additional infinity in his first infinite set, this will objectively make him superior, a weapon that has two bullets is not the same as the one that only has one bullet.
In Set theory, there's a concept noted as transfinite recursion and induction, let's briefly go over the former:
“If A is a well ordering, suppose you have function G, from the set and initial segments of the function of B to B, you build a function f from A to B. Which satisfies (*) that every t belongs to A , function t is equal to procedure G where F is restricted to previous values (segment t)”

What this means is, in recursion, it takes the previous functions to build the next higher one. So if we simply have a couple of infinite multiverses let's say three, there's ironically, no proof that states these three multiverses are > in size to just one multiverse. Because in this case it's just addition..of the same infinity, not a "powerset" as they call it, hence would not make a higher value of it.

What exactly is the question being asked here, could you elaborate on it please.
The question was about the mathematical representation of the Outerversal Tiers, because ℵ2 and onwards is tied to the Set Theory, which I thought by the Outerversal concepts of the same wiki, should be the mathematical representation of Low Outerversal(Low 1-A) which according to the wiki, is represented mathematically only by ℵ1(and when I looked deeper, I thought it should be represented by ℵ2 and onwards too, when i thinked that the mathematical representation of baseline Outerversal{1-A} was wrong.)
But i wasn't sure about this, hence why i asked here, to see if i wasn't wrong about somenthing.

Last edited:
Here I have two doubts about the Tier System of the wiki, if someone could answer me and justify/refutate them, i would appreciate it.

1-First, the current wiki says that the standard/baseline Outerserval level can be mathematically defined as ℵ2 and onwards, just for being superior to Low-Outerversal, which is defined as ℵ1. But wouldn't this contradict the same scale? because ℵ2 and onwards is tied to the set theory, which is a mathematical concept.
And according to the wiki, Outerversal is something abstract and transcendent in relation to any dimensional constant, transcending the concepts of space and time itself. Therefore, shouldn't ℵ2 and onwards be Low 1-A aka Low Outerverse instead of Outerversal? this by taking into account the same system level that the wiki establishes.
Aleph 2 dimensionallity is bigger than Real coordinate spaces.

They are strictly greater than Aleph 1
(Uncountably infinitely greater like i guess.)
so if you have a layer of existence that scale to Aleph 2 normally you would also be strictly greater than real cordinate space since real coordinate spaces stops at
Low-1a(Aleph 1) at best for having a space correspondance of all real numbers.
(Since they have their own real number line.)

Last edited:
Infinite additions won't really be stronger than one infinite.

You need to have a power set or a collection of subset to make a stronger or bigger infinity rather than adding infinities up.
(It's like 1 × 1)

And there are summaries that would make equations such as this different.
(If you want to use it of course.)

The question was about the mathematical representation of the Outerversal Tiers, because ℵ2 and onwards is tied to the Set Theory, which I thought by the Outerversal concepts of the same wiki, should be the mathematical representation of Low Outerversal(Low 1-A) which according to the wiki, is represented mathematically only by ℵ1(and when I looked deeper, I thought it should be represented by ℵ2 and onwards too, when i thinked that the mathematical representation of baseline Outerversal{1-A} was wrong.)
But i wasn't sure about this, hence why i asked here, to see if i wasn't wrong about somenthing.
No (ℵ2,,,,,,,,ℵ99 and so on) is bigger than real coordinate spaces they should be beyond dimensions in a way if they have layered existence with this mathematics or something like that.

Back