• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some powers to Digi Wizard

Executor_N0

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Wizar-Mantle

Image82
  • Wizar-Mantle: It's a special mantle with lots of things written in DigiCode on it! It halves the damage done by enemy attacks!!
According to the Digimon Adventure Databook, Wizarmon has Digimoji symbols in his cloak and these symbols cause the opponents' attacks to be reduced by half.

I'm not sure how we can put it in Wizarmon's powers. Bancho Leomon, which has the capacity to reduce by almost 90% the physical attacks, has "Resistance to Physical Attacks". So, can Wizarmon have something like that?

Wisemon M-Body

A Digimon completely shrouded in mystery, it can appear anywhere in time and space via the Book. Treating the Book as a spiritual vessel, it frequently alters its shape to appear anywhere within the spaces and times which the Book has connected, and it is said that its true form remains within a separate dimension.
Basically, Wisemon is not really Wisemon. The true form of Wisemon exists in another dimension, Wisemon controls the Book as a vessel that changes its appearance according to Wisemon's desires.

So Wisemon we know is just a manifestation body created by the Book, which is controlled by the true Wisemon that exists in another dimension. If the Manifestation Body is destroyed, it can simply be recreated at will through spacetime at any point that is connected with the Book.

Unsure about what we can do with this.

It makes me wonder about AncientWisemon though....Like does he have the same Physiology....

I don't think that would fit for a guy who exists in a separate dimension and sends M-Bodies to fight for him.

Also, tomorrow I will try to discover the potency of another Wizarmon feat. In Digimon Adventure we see a scene where Wizarmon uses Thunder Cloud in Vamdemon lightning falls from the sky to hit Vamdemon. Well, Wizarmon's profile says he conjures up the clouds and that's also stated in Novel:

There was no way she could have won. After Tailmon received a direct hit from the red electric whip, she stopped moving.
Wizarmon raised his staff into the air and chanted a spell. Dark clouds appeared above his head at once.
"Thunder Cloud!"
Lightning fell down towards Vamdemon. It would have been a direct hit.

In addition, the clouds could even be seen from the apartment from where Hikari and Taichi were, I believe this can bring good results for Wizarmon.

Back