• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have noticed few missing things.

Possibly the entire cast should have Accelerated Development (Inosuke, Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Sanemi as for now, as he did better and better against Kokushibo). The big three gained a Pillar level skill and power in much faster rate than others.

Inosuke already has Body Control but I couldn't edit his profile last time, and now he should have also added the fact that he can easily change the position of his organs, and Limited Elasticity as he can bend his body in completely unnatural way (like here, here and here, one of his breaths he used against Douma also makes his arms bend in very strange way)

All demons should have Immortality Type 2 as they can survive being reduced to just head and ripped to shreds, any lethal injuries are meaningless to them.

Akaza should have Air Manipulation or Shockwave Generation as he creates big air pressure/shockwaves with his blows

I believe Inosuke and Tanjiro should also have a little lifting strength upgrade in their Post-Pillar state, as they pushed a rock that large, should be Possibly Class 5 or 10, and applies to all demons/Hashiras (maybe not those regarded as weak when it comes too physical strength like Shinobu)

We also should decide what Breaths exactly are doing. For example, Kyojuro's Breath of Flames is not real fire and neither is Giyu's Breath of Water, but something like Sense Manipulation or Perception Manipulation, but Sanemi's Breath of Wind/Shinobu's Breath of Insects are quite possibly Air Manipulation and the latter is obviously Poison Manipulation. I don't know about Muichiro's and Uzui's Breaths though.

Some minor obvious additons would be Martial Arts and Enhanced Acrobatics (super mobility)

Fandom ate my whole post. Ehhh.

I'll say that in short way - the only Breath I think manipulate the element if Sanemi's because it creates air attacks. All other (Shinobu's is not in itself Poison Manipulation but her blade is) are extending the range/bending/controling weapon, boosting attack power (to match demons, that was explained) and make them feel like burning, so it's Perception Manipulation and Statistics Amplification

Also, shouldn't Muzan have BFR (Dimensional Fortress) and Poison Resistance as he scales above Douma?

Agreed.

For lifting, Kyojuro lifts two train cars with his movement. According to this source, WW1 passengar train cars weighted between 15-20 ton. so that should be a casual class 50 lifting feat for Kyojuro. The density of rocks is around 2600 kg/m^3, so if the rock Tanjiro pushed has a radius of 1 m then it should make it into class 25 lifting strength; it warrants a calc. Gyomei is seen pushing a boulder almost twice as tall as him, so it should be an easy class 100 lifting strength; against warrants a calc. There is an arm-wrestling sheet that can help with scaling.

There is still quite a bit to know about Muzan's abilities, so I think it is best to wait till he reveal his cards and do his profile in one go. But things that can be added to him are: Power Mimicry and Acid Manipulation being linked to his Biological Absorption (was going to dissolve Tamayo, and was going to acquire Nezuko's immunity. Both with absorption). Blood Magic (a listed type of blood manipulation). Corruption (Type 2) and Curse Manipulation linked to Power Bestowal. Death Manipulation and Regenerationn Negation linked to Biological Manipulation while using his curse. Fear Manipulation and Limited Paralysis Inducement linked to Overwhelming Aura. Obviously resistance to Poison Manipulation as well as you mentioned.

He shouldn't get BFR, but saying more would spoil if you didn't catch up.

The Upper Moons should get limited telepathy with each other since they are able to learn what happened to each other. Muzan should also getting Limited Mind Manipulation with his curse.

Please message me on my wall if the links are fixed. Tanjirou has won a match, but I've been unable to add it due to the links alerting a spam filter

Yeah, if at all possible, try to find a supporter so that someone knowledgeable on the verse can check, but any staff member will work if you can't find one

This seems to make sense. I am not the best person to ask though, but there seems to be complete agreement with these suggested changes.

Are there any staff members listed in the Kimetsu no Yaiba verse page that you can ask to respond here as well?

Okay. If there are no others to ask, and nobody has any objections, I suppose that this can probably be applied.

Though it's better to not close it yet because the pages are for this time hard to edit due to spam filter, so I'll add those later for pages that are "locked" by that

Which pages are locked by a spam filter, and why?

If you remove the mangaseeonline links within them, it should be fine.

Thank you, but you can upload them directly to the wiki instead if you name them something that is not already taken.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Upload

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back