• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think he should just be 9C unless there's further context

i want to add a teen gyomei key but we don't know how powerful was the demon he stomped so eh

This should work
He'd probs be Superhuman speed wise, unless we just assume the people didn't rash at him at once for some reason

I think he should just be 9C unless there's further context

i want to add a teen gyomei key but we don't know how powerful was the demon he stomped so eh
Thats a great point i forgot about gyomei's human feat. Making me want to reread DS lol

Thats a great point i forgot about gyomei's human feat. Making me want to reread DS lol
His only feat is stomping a featless demon until sunrise, I'd say thats at least 9B, especially that gyomei is known for his immense physical strength, but idk what others have to say

Might actually add it to the OP since its just 1 feat that doesn't need an entire thread

His only feat is stomping a featless demon until sunrise, I'd say thats at least 9B, especially that gyomei is known for his immense physical strength, but idk what others have to say

Might actually add it to the OP since its just 1 feat that doesn't need an entire thread
Sounds good to me

do we have a general tier for random fodder demons
I don't think so, but they should at bare minimum be 9B, because it wouldn't make sense if a human could match a demon, would it? (Mitsuri was born with dense muscles, sanemi has that weird blood shi, and gyomei is explicitly stated to have immense power for a human, so those are exceptions)

I don't think so, but they should at bare minimum be 9B, because it wouldn't make sense if a human could match a demon, would it?
Yeah i think they should be 9-B since normal humans can't handle them barehanded
(Mitsuri was born with dense muscles, sanemi has that weird blood shi, and gyomei is explicitly stated to have immense power for a human, so those are exceptions)
yeah most of the Hashira are superhuman even without their breathing techniques. Tengen could lift like 5 people while jumping on top of a roof with grace lol

Yeah but the only one who should get a key is gyomei, maybe sanemi idk, the rest not really
Sanemi should too since he has killed multiple demons bare handed and Kokoshibo pointed out he's at his physical peak.

Someone like sanemi's physical peak should be far above a normal humans.

Thats in the present, and adding that he's 9B without breathing styles is redundant as sanemi will always use it

And for the past, not really sure, demons durability is wack + he intoxicates them + he hangs them on the trees (iirc) amd they get killed by the sun

Its overall too ambiguous to be added, unlike gyomei who stomped the shit out of the demon

Back