• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some good news

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
According to the latest monthly Similarweb statistics, our site had around 540400 x 5.84 = 3155936 page views last month in sum total (counting both the desktop & mobile web traffic combined).

I would like to congratulate our staff and community for helping to achieve this new record with their help and contributions.

In addition, thanks to the site's increased popularity, Lord Kavpeny's past comprehensive hard work with getting the site organised, DontTalk's help with designing its mobile web interface, and the entire staff's good management of the site, Wikia has informed me that we are soon going to get an Android store application.

Very good work that's been done here thanks to the staff's hard work and the community for help keeping it running by being here everyday or such.

Congratulations and thanks to all the other staff and hard working members who have helped this site get to where it is now! :)

AWWW SWEEET this is great lets keep up the work guys i spread this site all the time to help lets keep it going cause man i love this place even though i dont always agree
Guila Anime

I just wanted to inform everybody that the app development has been delayed. Here is a message that I received some days ago:

"Hi Antvasima,

We do not expect to release a VS Battles app in 2016. I don't have any other specific information at this time.

I think we all believe that an app could be very interesting for users and very successful. But we want to make sure that:

-Discussions has the right features in place to support the battles

-We have worked with you on a plan and you're comfortable with the processes in place on your end

The app will likely bring more users/participants and we don't want to add to your already-considerable workload! So I think it's best we take it slow.

Thank you for your continued interest, commitment and dedication.

Best regards,

Bert Hall Director, Wikia Community Support"

Perhaps it is for the best. It has been very hectic here as of late. Even more work would likely be unmanageable at this point.

Back