• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Femboy vs Freshmen Senior

HakutoRei000

He/Him
So I want to try Vs match for the first time, and sorry if I made a mistake in making an input or anything. (I'm New 🙂)

Lloyd De Saloum
images

Vs.

Gojo Satoru
images

Gojo 8-A Key used.
Lloyd 9-B key used.
Speed Equalised.
Both Bloodlust.
Distance 50m.
Both have knowledge of each other.

Fight Til Death.

Like i say i'm new and if can please tell me how to properly make a vs thread in the future thank you.

Femboy:
Freshmen:

Last edited:
Couple first questions.
  • What does our friendly neighborhood femboy over here do against infinity?
  • What does he usually start with?
  • How will he defeat gojo unharmed?

Couple first questions.
after reading the profile of the femboy (which is a 10 year old apparently) i dont see anything to bypass infinity other then the power null stuff, but i dont know if it would work against curse energy/techniques, if it doesnt, gojo teleports and red the femboy since i doubt his forcefields are durable enough to block a 8-A attack

Couple first questions.
•Powernull
•He has passive barrier and he usually observes his enemy first waiting for them to attack first
•Well i think soul manip,Mind manip, Empathic or attack reflection?
(Like i said i'm suck at this).

I was just reading the first chapter
That manga is sus as hell what the heck
Why would someone read that

Anyway, he would allow Gojo to hit first, and then he would just blow up anyway

I refuse to debate further

I was just reading the first chapter
That manga is sus as hell what the heck
Why would someone read that

Anyway, he would allow Gojo to hit first, and then he would just blow up anyway

I refuse to debate further
Well yes the manga is sus but after that the manga is good, (They really color an entire chapter during the fight).
And you just read the first chapter, like read the newest you see how good it is (but if you really didnt like it what can i do).

No, he know if the enemy is dangerous or no, he will not just let them hit him.
Extrasensory perception.
Lloyd Will know what Gojo will do.

Back