• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Digimon vs Time Devourer Lavos

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Because I deserve something today.

Let's see... Alphamon? No, overused. Lilithmon? No, that's a stomp. Omnimon? No, I like him. Lucemon? Overused and already beat Lavos. Zeed? Not in the same tier anymore, and they're friends.. I got it! Magnamon!

ZeedMillenniummon89 said:
Magnamon has dimensional BFR, is more haxxed, has resistance to Existence Erasure, and can use Overwrite. I vote for him.
Dude....you should read Lavos's file. This is a guys who stalemated Lucemon before Lucemon got the updates.

Dude....you should read Lavos's file. This is a guys who stalemated Lucemon before Lucemon got the updates.

I did. If I didn't why would I be voting on this thread? I still stand by my reasons for Magnamon.

ZeedMillenniummon89 said:
Magnamon has dimensional BFR, is more haxxed, has resistance to Existence Erasure, and can use Overwrite. I vote for him.
>>> Dimensional BFR

Against a being that by nature is already beyond dimensions of time and space and can do that himself. Suuure, that's gonna make all the difference.

>>> More haxxed

Empty argument.

>>> Has resistance to Existence Erasure

Resistance gets voided.

>>> And can do that himself

Useless when his opponent is already non-existent and regenerates from nothing.

Switch this to Re:Digitize Daemon. Then we'd have a fight. All Magnamon has is his Power of Bullshi-- I mean Power of Miracles in which border on Plot Manipulation. But y'know. This guy is weaker than Cyber Sleuth Lucemon btw.

I dunno who he could switch to, and I also don't know how Magnamon possibly puts the thing down before the contrary happens. Scroo u, Cal.

Cal is being spiteful. ovo I've got half a mind to pit Lavos against YHVH or Lucifer. Two characters who could very much tie with Lucy.

That would be his punishment for doing this to poor Magnamon. Can already see the plot now.

>Lucemon sees his fellow Digimon getting killed by Lavos, angered by busy, he calls his close friends YHVH and Lucifer from the SMT universe as well as N.E.O to handle the Time Devourer. YHVH decides to take it upon himself. Meanwhile, Lucemon notifies Alphamon and Alphamon notifies his close friend Nanashi for back-up.

Cal thinks I'll bother to do this everytime, I only came by on this one because it was obvious.

Wait until he makes a Time Devourer vs Solaris rematch and people actually vote Solaris without any sign of me showing up.

...Still waiting for that swap to Daemon...or just a new Lavos vs Daemon thread in general.
Demon collectors card
Just waiting...

Back