• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Composite Anna stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if I told you that Zamasu would be taking a dura negating attack with half his strength? Taking the NLF route, ovo

8 is already listed in her abilities, its canon. The more damage she takes, the more damage she deals.

I wasnt talking about 2, forget about 2. I was referring to the abilities you said you agreed on.

>Vengeance: Damage Taken will be added to an attack upon activation.

Not sure man sounds like bloodlust.

Especially with >vengeance.

Composite Anna has all the abilities Anna can learn in a gameplay, as well as the abilities from DLC Anna and gatekeeper Anna.

Heartseeker doesn't just make the opponent easier to hit by yourself, your allies will also be able to hit the opponent easier

Quick question, Anna (or any female) couldnt use the ballistician class right? There was no way for them to use it?

No

Heartseeker works like this

User is close enough to the opponent

EVERYONE can hit that opponent easier, not just the user

Stealth and thief master + The abilities listed by JSW sans Heartseeker + a handful of minor additions

All of that was agreed.

I guess invisibility is game mechanics even if it has a dialogue ingame backing it up.

Okay. I suppose that should be fine to add then.

I will create an actual CRT detailing the wording used for the abilities. Because just adding random abilities is not the right way.

Heartseeker was disagreed with because it seems like J-Man didn't understand the ability, but I have explained it

he didn't understand the range of he stil understood the other part and disagreed with that, so he still disagreeds with it and it shouldn't be added

@J-Man Jake explains to marth that there are shops very difficult to find that cannot be accessed without a member card.

Jake happens to be Anna's (the shop's owner) boyfriend in Shadow Dragon.

Well, the invisibility part comes from the fact that you dont see them in the map. But as I said, I agreed on game mechanics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back