• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Bender become one with all of space-time in the universe, or just one with all of the space within it?

Antvasima said:
Did Bender become one with all of space-time in the universe, or just one with all of the space within it?
I believe just all with space. However I only put him up to High 3-A from scaling to the other Farnsworth inventions since he seems to be superior to them in his overcooked form.

I don't think that we can scale from guesswork, but 3-A is probably fine then.

Antvasima said:
I don't think that we can scale from guesswork, but 3-A is probably fine then.
Even though he sees all existence as a mere chess game to him?

Also what about the other upgrades from the post and from the comments?

1) That is not a good way to scale raw power.

2) I don't remember. Can you provide a summary?

It helps to move the discussion forward with an easy to read summary.

Anyway, from a quick skim of earlier posts, I don't really know what to make of them. What do you think Darkanine?

Becoming one with the physical structure of the universe seems more like 3-A to me.

What is the reasoning for 2-B or 5-A via exhausts?

@Antvasima: 5-A via exhausts comes from this: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Darkanine/Futurama:_Benders_Big_Feat

In the context of the episode, all the robots attempt to move the Earth out of the path of destruction. None of the robots, even all together, can get Earth to budge, but once Bender -who had been unable to get up, I've read- joins in, they actually achieve it.

I haven't actually looked into why he couldn't get up or if they said why his exhaust helped so much, but, IMHO, outside of context, it seems like a somewhat reasonable basis for 5-A via exhausts, possibility of outliers aside.

Okay. Thank you for the explanation. As long as the calculation has been evaluated and accepted, that should be fine.

Antvasima said:
Okay. Thank you for the explanation. As long as the calculation has been evaluated and accepted, that should be fine.
So what about the abilities I presented in my revision? Do you accept?

Imaginym said:
@Antvasima: 5-A via exhausts comes from this: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Darkanine/Futurama:_Benders_Big_Feat
In the context of the episode, all the robots attempt to move the Earth out of the path of destruction. None of the robots, even all together, can get Earth to budge, but once Bender -who had been unable to get up, I've read- joins in, they actually achieve it.

I haven't actually looked into why he couldn't get up or if they said why his exhaust helped so much, but, IMHO, outside of context, it seems like a somewhat reasonable basis for 5-A via exhausts, possibility of outliers aside.
He was fighting another robot and go knocked off his balance. He got up as soon as his pet turtle did it in a way of rocking back and forth to get up. And then his exhaust pipe kicked in and used his strength to push the earth. It's consistent due to Bender able to push gigantic blocks of wall and "unbendable" metal before. I guess you can say he puts his money where his mouth is.

Reality warping, creation, large size, and matter manipulation seem fine. Empathic manipulation does not work like that, and I am uncertain about fusionism and spatial manipulation.

Ok I see. But in the episode, Bender literally fused with the courthouse and space around it (since space is physical so make sense). Idk why you so uncertain about that tbh.

Okay. I suppose that fusionism works as well then.

I thought that it was unlocked already. I will open it for you.

Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

I did. It looked strange with 3-C, 3-B and 3-A in the same key.

We cannot say "At least 3-C, possibly 3-B, at least 3-A". It doesn't make any coherent sense.

You can change it to "At least 3-C, likely 3-A" though.

Can I add Non-Physical Interaction too since Bender was able to touch and keep a a hold on a flame made out of "Pure Solar Energy" in the episode "The Inhuman Torch"? along with resistance to Plasma Manipulation since he was able to take his solar like attacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back