• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some ability additions for Blast

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, garou legitimately qualifies for reality warping, through having the types, creation, matter manipulation, quantum manipulation, spatial manipulation and time manipulation with the Statement of being capable of manipulating the reality of the cosmos
That's not how I imagine a user of Reality Warping to be. A user of RW would be far more OP than what Garou has shown. The abilities he used against Saitama aren't enough for me.

A statement that is lacking in context and the person who scales to it (Blast) doesn't have any feats. We can just list the abilities they have for the time being.

Also, isn't this statement questionable as well? What does the raw say?

That's not how I imagine a user of Reality Warping to be. A user of RW would be far more OP than what Garou has shown. The abilities he used against Saitama aren't enough for me.
Overlord said it :
Cuz they qualify? It may seem redundant, but hey, if they fit the standard they fit the standard.

Also, isn't this statement questionable as well? What does the raw say?
Don't worry the translation is right and I have already checked translating raw scan's kanjis and it's still the same

Agreed. It doesn't matter if "he never showed these abilities" (which isn't even true, what do you guys think the portals, Serious Punch redirection and gravity manipulation was lol) they still say Blast can manipulate space-time, so to the profile it goes.

How do I add "Space-Time Manipulation" in the profile, there's no [[Space-Time Manipulation]] page in the wiki
Can anyone fix it, will be appreciated

Agreed. It doesn't matter if "he never showed these abilities" (which isn't even true, what do you guys think the portals, Serious Punch redirection and gravity manipulation was lol) they still say Blast can manipulate space-time, so to the profile it goes.
These changes seem fine; the evidences look to be valid Option 2 statements.
The page has been updated
Can anyone of you close this thread

Thank you to everybody who helped out here. Space-Time Manipulation obviously seems perfectly fine, but Reality Warping is an extremely versatile power that lets somebody literally warp and change reality as they see fit, such as turning laser beams into butterflies, and we need much more proof, including practical demonstrations, than just a statement, so that part should preferably be removed, or at the very least changed to "Limited Reality Manipulation", which would be covered under space-time manipulation anyway.

I personally don't see any need of reality warping, it is already covered in these abilities that are already listed there:
  • portal creation
  • Serious Punch redirection
  • Gravity manipulation

Thank you.

Would you be willing to reevaluate your conclusions here, @CrimsonStarFallen , @Elizhaa , and @SamanPatou ?
Thank you to everybody who helped out here. Space-Time Manipulation obviously seems perfectly fine, but Reality Warping is an extremely versatile power that lets somebody literally warp and change reality as they see fit, such as turning laser beams into butterflies, and we need much more proof, including practical demonstrations, than just a statement, so that part should preferably be removed, or at the very least changed to "Limited Reality Manipulation", which would be covered under space-time manipulation anyway.

I'm fine either way. Reality warping, as is, is just a gateway into many other abilities that the character may have, or a source of someone's powers. If he warps time and space via reality warping then it probably is fine, but again, I'm fine if it is removed as well.

"Should be used to list a statistic for a character with some basis, but inconclusive due to the justification being vague or non-definitive. The probability of the justification in question for being reliable should be notable, but mild. This term should be used sparingly"
So I think a "Possibly Reality Warping" rating should be fine

Thank you.

Would you be willing to reevaluate your conclusions here, @CrimsonStarFallen , @Elizhaa , and @SamanPatou ?
I'm fine either way. Reality warping, as is, is just a gateway into many other abilities that the character may have, or a source of someone's powers. If he warps time and space via reality warping then it probably is fine, but again, I'm fine if it is removed as well.
These changes seem fine; the evidences look to be valid Option 2 statements.
What do y'all think about this :
So I think a "Possibly Reality Warping" rating should be fine
And if "Possibly Reality Warping" isn't acceptable then we can just remove reality warping from the profiles of both blast and garou

What do y'all think about this :

And if "Possibly Reality Warping" isn't acceptable then we can just remove reality warping from the profiles of both blast and garou
Garou one will likely change but in future, rn the thread only concerns blast so let's stay only over it.

I don't see any point for reality wraping if space-time manipulation already cover it.
Also idm removing it from Garuo if it is made for same reason

Counting staff votes
@Antvasima and @SamanPatou are in favour of removing reality warping
@CrimsonStarFallen is neutral

@Elizhaa 's input on this is necessary cause of obvious reasons

And then we can make changes in the profile
@Elizhaa

Are you willing to comment here again please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back