• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some ability additions for Blast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sisyphusx

He/Him
In this thread I will try to add these two abilities on Blast's profile
1. Space-time manipulation
2. Reality warping

Space-Time Manipulation
In the recent meeting of HA, sitch (a very reliable source) reveals some important information about Blast and God
Where he also states that blast was only able to fight God because he has the ability to manipulate space-time while implying that no hero other than blast can fight God because they lack the ability to manipulate space-time

Reality Warping
An ability that I noticed is missing on Blast's profile is "reality warping"
garou have reality warping on his profile because of This with the justification "Both he and Blast can manipulate the reality of the cosmos", as the statement of blast being capable of manipulating the reality of the cosmos is already accepted in the wiki, blast also have the abilities as garou that are needed to qualify for reality warping so blast too should have reality warping on his profile

Agree : @Kachon123 @MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer @Tural2004 @Franako @Overlord_THE_END @CrimsonStarFallen @Elizhaa

Disagree :

Neutral : @SamanPatou @Dread

Last edited:
Both are super vague and likely just a way to address their powerset, so I'm fine with them being or not being listed in their files.

The reality warping statement was a mistranslation if I remember correctly but I’ll have to check
No it's not, I checked translating raw scan's kanjis and it's still the same
So whichever other translation you're talking about is the wrong one

Perhaps
also, I recall blast saying something about time moving slower, would that be god’s abilities or blast’s space time stuff?

We talked about it before and I am neutral on this due this is statements and no feats has been showed. I am afraid in fight against God they will show completely a different ability

We talked about it before and I am neutral on this due this is statements and no feats has been showed. I am afraid in fight against God they will show completely a different ability
If they do show different abilities or are incapable of doing what they are stated able to do. I guess we can downgrade/remove the ability after that happens.

As it is stand, the statement has no anti-feat and I think imo it would be wrong to dismiss them as such.

If they do show different abilities or are incapable of doing what they are stated able to do. I guess we can downgrade/remove the ability after that happens.

As it is stand, the statement has no anti-feat and I think imo it would be wrong to dismiss them as such.
So should I take that you're agreeing with the OP?

It is just, way too early to even add those abilities. I just failed to see the reason, the series is still ongoing.

It is just, way too early to even add those abilities. I just failed to see the reason, the series is still ongoing.
The reasons are
The series don't need to be at it's ending stage for this to be added
the wiki should keep up with the show if it gets enough source to do so
Blast is clearly stated to have those abilities with some other stuffs backing it up
There is no contradiction or anti-feat

The reasons are
The series don't need to be at it's ending stage for this to be added
the wiki should keep up with the show if it gets enough source to do so
Blast is clearly stated to have those abilities with some other stuffs backing it up
There is no contradiction or anti-feat
We literally waited for Garou vs Saitama ending before we add anything.
I still fail to see the reason for the rush.

Idk what is vague here
If you think "The ability to manipulate space-time" is some name fallacy then It certainly and obviously can't be

Other than that, blast have feats of solid spatial manipulation and time manipulation is just another side of it + sitch clearly states that blast was ONLY able to fight God because he can manipulate space-time while other heroes can't fight God because they can't manipulate space-time.
Simple as that

The "manipulate the reality of the cosmos" is also a clear statement and both garou and blast qualify the criteria of having reality warping by their abilities as already mentioned on garou's profile, Blast's case is the same.

We literally waited for Garou vs Saitama ending before we add anything.
I still fail to see the reason for the rush.
We waited for the ongoing fight to end before upgrading the characters
This case is not same at all

Literally, most of OPM is unclear unless they show feats, if you remember the moment the dude said “You saved us by transcending time and space”, he was obviously talking about time travel. So ya, I want to see what “manipulating cosmos” and what “manipulating space-time” do, and then we judge it.

I don't think it is a name fallacy, rather I still don't see any context.

I don't disagree here, I am just neutral and hold the same opinion as the staff above.

Literally, most of OPM is unclear unless they show feats
Most =/= All

if you remember the moment the dude said “You saved us by transcending time and space”, he was obviously talking about time travel
So ya, I want to see what “manipulating cosmos” and what “manipulating space-time” do, and then we judge it.
Yes, he was talking about time travel and it was obvious. The statement was just a way of narration
But that isn't relevant here because it's very clear what he is talking about

And what you mean by that question, what do you think "manipulating time or space" do/mean? Like bruh space-time manipulation is space-time manipulation, spatial-temporal manip are also types of reality warping and the statement is direct and clear of it's context and that's that
We could argue this if opm was some fairy tale type of verse with almost no relation to science but this is just irrelevant here seeing how much of IRL science based opm is and how the space manipulation feats shown by blast is just same as what they are by wiki standards or take any other ability

Most =/= All
I mean, why you don't wait till God fight, lol? What if it was vaguely?
Yes, he was talking about time travel and it was obvious. The statement was just a way of narration
But that isn't relevant here because it's very clear what he is talking about
No, it was not demonstrable, till now people take it literally lol
And what you mean by that question, what do you think "manipulating time or space" do/mean? Like bruh space-time manipulation is space-time manipulation, spatial-temporal manip are also types of reality warping and the statement is direct and clear of it's context and that's that
We could argue this if opm was some fairy tale type of verse with almost no relation to science but this is just irrelevant here seeing how much of IRL science based opm is and how the space manipulation feats shown by blast is just same as what they are by wiki standards or take any other ability
It does not matter what I think, “transcending space and time” have multiple significances and yet once you saw context, they meant time travel.
The aforementioned issue goes here, they are talking about time-space manipulation, and yet we have no circumstance for it.

I mean, why you don't wait till God fight, lol? What if it was vaguely?
Overlord replied to this :

they are talking about time-space manipulation, and yet we have no circumstance for it.
We are literally told that he was only able to fight God because he can manipulate space-time and people who can't manipulate space-time couldn't fight God

Overlord replied to this :
Or wait till they show the feat, lol
We are literally told that he was only able to fight God because he can manipulate space-time and people who can't manipulate space-time couldn't fight God
I am aware, and I saw the scans, yet no feat has been shown. I get, you need to “manipulate space-time” to fight God, but yet they did not clarify what “manipulating space-time” meant. Hence I am neutral on this.

they did not clarify what “manipulating space-time” meant
They don't need to babyfeed it in detail when it's obvious what manipulating space-time mean by it's self-explanatory name like I even explained why it's that.
This premise is just another way of saying "name fallacy" that is certainly not true

Hence I am neutral on this
Sure, I have no problem with that
We can wait for more inputs on this to get the conclusion

They don't need to babyfeed it in detail when it's obvious what manipulating space-time mean by it's self-explanatory name like I even explained why it's that.
This premise is just another way of saying "name fallacy" that is certainly not true

Sure, I have no problem with that
We can wait for more inputs on this to get the conclusion
I am not asking for detail, I am literally asking for the feat. Lol, I guess I already said 5 times. + you are somehow implying a Name Fallacy right now. It is not self-explanatory at all. And if it was, then it is only due to the name, which leads to the latter conclusion.

Ya, let's wait for more input.

Or wait till they show the feat, lol
It took years for Blast to finally show up.
It might took months or even years for him to go in action again.

There's a chance he might not have the opportunity to show the ability in question either if he shows up.
Plus, again as the OP have said. Garou already had Reality Warping by scaling to Blast.

It does not make sense to not add reality warping to Blast page, especially considering it would confuse the visitors as well when they're reading Garou's profile which has that justification and scan, yet Blast's profile doesn't have it.

It does not make sense to not add reality warping to Blast page, especially considering it would confuse the visitors as well when they're reading Garou's profile which has that justification and scan, yet Blast's profile doesn't have it.
Well about this part, I guess we can make a CRT to remove it from Garou page?

It took years for Blast to finally show up.
It might took months or even years for him to go in action again.

There's a chance he might not have the opportunity to show the ability in question either if he shows up.
Plus, again as the OP have said. Garou already had Reality Warping by scaling to Blast.

I was talking about time and space manipulation, also why it is not added? Were there any reasons or Phoenix forget to add it?

Well about this part, I guess we can make a CRT to remove it from Garou page?
No, garou legitimately qualifies for reality warping, through having the types, creation, matter manipulation, quantum manipulation, spatial manipulation and time manipulation with the Statement of being capable of manipulating the reality of the cosmos

I don't get it, what is the point of having reality wraping when there are sub-abilities for it which are creation, matter manipulation, and quantum manipulation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back