• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Solus vs. Cure Whip (Because I Was Forced To...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
I kept telling him it was a bad idea. I wanted to find a more haxed character to use. But he kept insisting it would be fine. So, TGOP, this one is on your head if this turns tragic. A matchup between a haxless bird and a supposedly haxless anime waifu. Let's see how this turns out.

In the blue corner, we have Solus from Owlboy, and in the red corner, we have Cure Whip from KiraKira☆Pretty Cure A La Mode.

SolusTransparent
Cure Whip Render
-This is a fight to the death or incapacitation. No holds barred.
-Neither character are aware of each other beforehand, and there is no prep time.

-Neither character are allowed any outside help.

-This battle takes place in front of the mayor's house in New Donk City, giving both characters an even playing field.

-Cure Whip is in Base form, and Solus does not have the Hex Relics.

-Speed will not be equalized, to hopefully make things more fair for Solus.

With all this being said, let the debate begin!

Solus: 1 (Mr. Bambu)

Cure Whip: 0

Inconclusive: 1 (The God Of Procrastination)

...Enhanced Senses alone don't negate hitting though.

if he can close range (dunno what AP gap is) then he should be able to hit fine, if with some difficulty. Assuming Solus isn't 7.5x AP (stomp) then I'd vote Solus.

Wait, seriously? Then you had me make a stomp match via AP.

The gap is 25x.

Cure has no win condition without hax, and even then it'd be shifty.

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back