• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SOLSTICE vs Kharn

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
SOLSTICE vs Khâr, in their 5-A versions.

After all, Khârn's a really strong 4-B and SOLSTICE's exact position is undefined but probably lower.

Speed equalized and takes place on Earth. Standard battle assumptions.

Inconclusive as both have way too many resistances for anyone to hit the other.

Their resistances are present, yeah, but it's 100% possible for them to just beat each other to death physically. That's what the both of them rely on more, anyways.

May as well bump this now

Hmm...I think a tie would be best in this situation. Since it's really either Kharn beats her up and absorbs her soul with Gore or she uses her own combat skill to beat him up. Though if I had to choose, I might say Kharn because I beleieve he has the combat advantage? I'm not really sure so I'll be inconclusive about this.

Is this 4-B or 5-A?

The OP mentions both, so I'm kind of lost (my overall judgement depends on which it is).

5-A. Kharn's too high in 4-B and who knows where SOLSTICE is so

This is actually fairly hard to say then. I dunno who has the edge in AP, but leaving that aside for a moment, this seems like it would be more decided by Experience and overall tactical prowess. They're both at the thousands of years of experience so SOLSTICE could likely keep up with Kharn in combat (taking into account that experient fighters such as Goku and Superman were considered as being capable of said feats).

If this is same SOLSTICE who fought Equinox, she could arguably do something like BFRing Kharn by busting a part of the planet mid-battle and leaving him stranded in space since their fight kind of let the whole thing ruined and it was said by Azzy in the Supes thread that actually stranding the Kharn to space physically would be a good bet of BFR that would leave him away enough to count.

Not sure how likely she would be to do something of the sort, tho.

Pretty sure (as broken as Kharn's combat skills are) she actually has him beaten on tactical genius due to combination of Perfect Memory + constant Analyzing/countless simulations of what her actions could lead to, so she gets optimal results out of her actions.

If this was 4-B Kharn I'd probably have to say otherwise by virtue of that ludicrous scaling, but on relatively equal grounds, I think I'm leaning SOL albeit with High Diff (her profile also lists she defeated people who have much more experience than her so that is a plus I guess).

SOLSTICE and EQUINOX's feats aren't calced so who knows here she's at 5-A. It's just an estimation.

"If this is same SOLSTICE who fought Equinox"

Yeah, it is, though a lot calmer and more rational as opposed to the mid-breakdown SOLSTICE that EQUINOX fought.

Thank you for the deeper analysis.

It would probably depend where SOL's at if we're talking about in terms of AP. As far as I remember of Kharn, he's pretty well into 5-A. Like 15 or 19 Ninatons high, which would put him close to High 5-A i think. Then again, he's going to be that plus the others like Ahriman and stuff if we go by Assalt's new revision for 5-A's to...whatever is truly changed...at least...that's how it would be if it has been set up by now.

Anyways, I could see SOL trying to do something like having him be stranded to space. I would have assumed that her going into close combat and using some degree of her powers would let her get it in against Kharn but I'm afraid his blessings thing may still kick in at some point if not throughout all of it. Then again, I would have really liked for a blog to detail how it would affect any kind of opponent Kharn's facing as well as when it activates and when it doesn't. Assuming SOL doesn't get him just like that, just busting the planet and leaving elsewhere for him to go float in space would have to be one of her only winning options.

Again, that's how I can see it go. In CQC, Kharn would probably be the superior one by then but other than that, yeah...

Well, people stablished that you can use superior range against Kharn and that won't insta-translate to "Everything shall be nulled" as long as you aren't trying to perpetually snipe or something to that effect.

Since BFR to space is fair game, I wouldn't put that past SOLSTICE in doing as soon as she realizes that he's going full NopeNopeNope in pretty much her every go-to option when she has that much calcing/processing power at her disposal.

Back