• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SOLSTICE vs Abydos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monarch_Laciel

VS Battles
Retired
Two planet levels with their more than their fair share of hax and resistance. Who wins!

Battle takes place in an empty pocket universe

Both in their Tier 5-B (Abydos is using his darkness body)

No prior knowledge

Votes:

Abydos :

SOLSTICE :

Well, Abydos' page says he's Large Planet level, which is 5-A.

Even if he was just Planet level, I doubt SOLSTICE at this time has the knowledge or skill in magic to take him down, as a soulless being with Low-Godly regen. She's much faster, though.

Though not listed on his profile, he is likely casual Large Planet, at that, Promestein - considering how he screwed up entire planets. I don't think this match can quite happen, seeing as Solstice gets her hax as she progresses through her keys (as I understand it from reading her profile and abilities) while Abydos already gets most of his in his current key.

Aside from that, Solstice really has no actual means of taking him down as he coincidentally lacks a soul and also has Low-Godly Regen.

Then there's the AP difference... And the one advantage Solstice has: I don't see Abydos touching her. Like ever. With MHS+ to FTL+ he might as well be standing still to Solstice.

Yyeeeaaahhh, even with the speed advantage, this battle will go nowhere. Plus, they'd just be fighting for eternity, with SOL just dodging Abydos' attacks, and Abydos trying to attack SOL to no avail.

Inconclusive.

Just to note, Abydo's is only 5-A through the Darkness portals, otherwise he's pretty much the same tier as SOL. His dura in this state, however, is 5-A level.

Regardless, SOL at this point in her life isn't as haxed as she is in the later forms of her....well life. She does hold the massive speed advantage so while she may not be able to permanently take down Abydos, she can at least dodge his attacks and stuff.

So like Xmark12, going inconclusive here.

You know, SOL ca try to do chip damage to Abydo, like how Frisk did to Omega Flowey. It'll take a while, but that's one possibility SOL can win.

/\ With the speed advantage being that high I've been wondering if she could potentially do that, myself. But I'll just go with the majority and say Inconclusive, as it goes hand in hand with my reasoning above.

Seeing as how there are three votes for Inconclusive already (not sure if Prom voted Inconclusive as well) and it has been a long while, couldn't this one be added to their profiles as such?

I see. If Prom votes for Inconclusive too, that will be four (Me, Xmark, you and her) but let's wait and see in that case.

Oh wait you counted mines? Oh then technically we could have added this already then since our lowest limit for votes would 3 to any (even tho it's actually 4 at the least).

Prom's comment would at least be good if you specified it, however.

Yeah, that's why I asked if it could be added already. ^_^

Well, we could wait a little more for her final input on this. I guess it works fine either way.

Yeah either works fine here at least. Otherwise, i'll personally the add results of here to both pages later.

Alrighty. I set the results onto SOLSTICE and Abydos's pages now. I believe we can close this right up anyways now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back