• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Solo-Leveling Downgrade because I'm bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

azontr

He/Him
Hello. Hi. Sup. I've got a few problems with these little *****. They are in need of downgrades.

This thread will primarily be focusing on their 7-C/7-B ratings, which I have found to be iffy AF for quite a while now. Apparently, Sung-Drip Woo's 7-C comes from scaling off of Beru who is stronger than this ******** who did this garbage. Obviously, we're going to be getting rid of the 7-C rating due to the simple fact that we don't upscale to entirely different tiers unless the value is only a short amount lower than the next tier. Unfortunately, this is not the case, so Beru should only upscale from Low 7-C+, the current value being around 4 kilotons if the shitty app that I used to convert joules to kilotons is accurate lol.

This would also mean that Sung Edge-Woo simply upscales from Beru, who upscales from approximately 4.0710328871893 kilotons of TNT.

In his 5th key Sung-Fuckboy Woo is 7-C+ for... what reason? I know this profile was made a while ago, but I still feel sorta angry about this lol. + ratings aren't given without a calc and Sung-Dick Woo certainly doesn't have a 7-C+ calc sitting around somewhere. He should just upscale from Low 7-C+ just as he did in his last key.

7-B is also going to have to go. Sung-Simp Woo's 7-B with Concentrated Attacks which is supported by this scan, which I don't believe is sufficient enough evidence for a 7-B rating. "Possessing enough power to rival a country in military might" is incredibly vague as most nukes, some of the strongest weapons a country has, are 7-C, and any of the 7-B bombs are either test bombs that aren't used practically in war, or the Tsar Bomba, which is the strongest nuclear bomb ever tested which is also never used in any form of war as no bomb has yet to rival it. It's also a vague statement and the only one that the profile actually has on it.

Now, this does support a 7-C rating, if I'm correct, scaling to nuclear bombs akin to Little Boy, given I assume these sorts of bombs are the ones that we can reasonably scale characters with statements like these too. If the vagueness of the statement doesn't suffice to keep Sung-Beta Woo at 7-C, then we can simply go for an At Least Low 7-C+, and if it happens to be, then we can go for an At Least Low 7-C+, 7-C with Concentrated attacks.

I'll probably be investigating into Sung-Bad Character Woo's/The Monarch's 5-B ratings soon, but that's for a time when I'm not lazy. Thoughts? Notes?

Probably not.

Kewl. Say, do you agree with Sung scaling to bombs like Little Boy, giving him 7-C with Concentrated Attacks? I think the vagueness of the statement that may put him there may leave some room for debate.

Kewl. Say, do you agree with Sung scaling to bombs like Little Boy, giving him 7-C with Concentrated Attacks? I think the vagueness of the statement that may put him there may leave some room for debate.
I mean, isn't Sung significantly above Low 7-C+?

True, but he only upscales from like 4 kilotons, so idk if that's enough to get him to 7-C given one of my main points is that we shouldn't use upscaling lol.
I mean, there's a 3.75x difference between the Low 7-C+ calc and the Little Boy bomb (15 kilotons), so it doesn't seem too far fetched (unless I'm reaching).

Yeah, I know. I was planning to make a separate CRT with all the relevant scans I could find so people could decide on a rating is what I mean.

Do you agree with this CRT btw?

I feel like an atleast should be added instead of upscaling.
A comparison would be 7-B OPM.
There is a major scaling chain that could even reach tier 6 if im being honest but every mid-high tier is just chilling in that atleast 7-B range. So im for an "atleast" rather than a unquanitifable upscale.

I feel like an atleast should be added instead of upscaling.
A comparison would be 7-B OPM.
There is a major scaling chain that could even reach tier 6 if im being honest but every mid-high tier is just chilling in that atleast 7-B range. So im for an "atleast" rather than a unquanitifable upscale.
I mean, yeah, that's what I was going to put lol. An 'at least' is what suggests an upscale after all.

I assume you agree with the downgrade itself?

Yeah, I know. I was planning to make a separate CRT with all the relevant scans I could find so people could decide on a rating is what I mean.

Do you agree with this CRT btw?
yeah sure.

Anyways imma go downgrade supercell verses now byeeeee

Totally tubular.

If these downgrades are accepted I believe this is what the profile's AP section would look like in Sung's 4th and 5th keys:

At Least Small Town Level+, likely higher (Far stronger than Beru who is in turn far superior to Tusk who performed this feat.) For the 4th key.

At Least Small Town Level+, likely higher, (Can one-shot enemies who can do the same to his previous key), Town Level with Concentrated Attacks (Can concentrate a large amount of mana into his body parts to massively increase their power. This allowed him to pulverize the bones of Thomas Andre, a National Level Hunter who rivals a nuclear warhead in terms of pure firepower and possesses enough power to rival a country's military might, who tanked his normal attacks without flinching) For 5th key.

This seem good?

Obviously, the justifications don't change much, only the ratings that they give.

Only thing I disagree with is the concerted attack. From what I remember, it was considered to be much higher than his usual attacks. So that being lower than his usual is... Well, weird. Just say higher with concentrated attack imo.

Or unless I am misremembering something

Only thing I disagree with is the concerted attack. From what I remember, it was considered to be much higher than his usual attacks. So that being lower than his usual is... Well, weird. Just say higher with concentrated attack imo.

Or unless I am misremembering something
I'm not trying to make him lower with concentrated attacks, so I hope it didn't come off that way lol. They obviously make his strikes much stronger.

I was proposing 2 things:

7-C with concentrated attacks, or just a far higher with concentrated attacks due to the nuclear warhead bullcrap. Which one you go with is up to you as I'm not sure which one is more accurate.

Alrighty. Bye Bye 7-C Solo Leveling you will be missed.

Can I apply the changes or should I wait for some more staff input? I rarely do CRTs so I dunno how this works-

Totally tubular. Lemme know if my edits are shit I've never done this before lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back