• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
AguilaR101 said:
it's a blatant speedblitz in puccis favor at the range you're setting the match.
Speed is = but how about now?

Well, it would be more IC to hide, and surprise attack with WS.

I thought this Snake had NPI(?)

Seeing them isn't enough? The "interaction" in Non-Physical Interaction is that misleading?

50 Ms is a lot for Snake.

Enrico doesn't have any resistance to any of the MGS4 smoke grenades, stun grenades or nikita missiles from afar (since if White Snake punches it, they will explote on Pucci's face instead of being nullified)

Enruco also cannot spot Snake while he is wearing stealth camo or just by raw skill alone. Whie Pucci does have the reaction speed to counter CQC, tho.

I say Snake wins 7/10 times by just being too invisible for Pucci.

I mean, why would he punch them and not just throw them away?

Seeing ghosts =/= Seeing Stands. Ghosts in JoJo can neither see nor interact with Stands unless they have Stands themselves. Snake can't see Whitesnake, and if he gets too close to it it's over.

Hans0l013123897 said:
Why would he throw them away instead of punching them?
To use them on Snake and/or not harm Pucci if he's close. I see nothing complicated on this.

Promestein said:
Seeing ghosts =/= Seeing Stands. Ghosts in JoJo can neither see nor interact with Stands unless they have Stands themselves. Snake can't see Whitesnake, and if he gets too close to it it's over.
Pretty sure Niemi saw Killer Queen when Kira brought it out while going to hell.

She didn't see Heaven's Door. I doubt she saw Killer Queen, no reaction was given for that, and she wasn't fully aware of what Rohan and Koichi's abilities were.

Heaven's Door blitzed the normal human thought by Rohan to by an enemy. The other points are very self explanatory.

Back