• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Solid Snake vs. The Lone Wanderer

What's up, Capital Wasteland? This is Three Dog, awooooo, with the latest news! Apparently, our own resident hero/monster, the kid from Vault 101, was recently seen fighting in the DC area with some other gun-toting nutjob. I don't know if he's Enclave, Institute, or whatever, but he's apparently pretty damn tough. If you come across these two, stay as far back as possible... and make sure to let me know who wins!

All/Best Equipment Wanderer vs. Snake in his prime.

Speed equalized.

Fight is in an empty area of the DC ruins.

Both have everything listed in their Standard Equipment.

Fallout 3
SolidSnakePic
SS: 0
LW: 1

Lone Wanderer Advantages:

Radiation and Atomic Hax.

Likely more diverse weaponry

More versatile

Snake Advantages:

Better experience

...thats about it tbh.

I will give it to lone wanderer via atomic hax. Since snake went through a hall of microwaves, I think he could maybe shrug off radiation manipulation (I think but I dont know waves well tbh)

He also has some pretty good statistics amplification via vats so I doubt snake can even get a shot in easily if at all.

Back