• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Solid Snake fights the ************* President of the World (5/0/0)

Solid Snake has numerous useful gadgets for this combat, he can be skilled enough to escape G's sight and use his invisibility and camouflage since he has better stealth ability. He can use his paralyzing grenades or a knife with paralyzing effects, not to mention the grenades with empathic or fear effects, he can even damage G by avoiding hand-to-hand combat simply by using his manipulation of explosives through grenades which should be comparable to his AP, and he even has weapons superior to level 8-B. Snake also has a higher chance of dodging anything G throws at him thanks to his enhanced senses, instinctive reactions, and his acrobatic abilities. Even if G were to somehow flank all of this, Snake surpasses him in endurance, possibly lifting strength (scaling to 323,551 Tons), and his accelerated development ability allows him to close any physical or skill gap they may have. In conclusion, I vote for Snake.

Yeah, Snake FRA, I could elaborate more but it'd feel too offensive for my boy. This can't stay until Snake goes three tiers down 🙃

Back