• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sole Survivor Speed Bump

Recently got Fo4 and noticed something in my playthrough: The Sole Survivor can see explosions in slow motion with VATs. Threw a grenade and waited for it to explode in VATs to test this, and it indeed blew up in slow motion. I cloud clearly see the fireball expanding over a few seconds. This cpuld easily warrant hypersonic to high hypersonic speeds if someone calced it.

Boros-fan said:
The range available is dependent on the yield you input.
Well Idk what type of grenade fo4 uses, however it looks lime a pineapple grenade, so the charge weight would be 595 g according to google.

I looked at A frag grenade and compared it to the looks of others, And it heavily reseambles the F1 grenade From Russia

[[1]]

Which has an intial speed of 700 MPS Or 1565 MPH

putting it just above Mach 2.

However Speaking on the Subject of Speed, Why doesnt he get the speed for laser and gamma dodging? In gameplay it is possible to dodge the lasers and gamma, and you as well have Laser based weaponry, So at least in attack speed via his Guns. Laser and Gamma Guns. Plus the Vats which does slow downthe Lasers and Gamma in his vision.

Back