• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both are 9-A
Battle takes place on the Control Point in Ghost Fort
Both are 20 meters apart
Soldier is in his Robot War/Australium Chase key, and has all of his upgrades and weapons except his 8-C weapons
Doomguy is in his Classic DOOM key, has all of his equipment except the Beserk Sphere, and has prior knowledge
Speed equalized

Soldier: 1

Doomguy:

They team up to rip and tear demons in the most American way possible (Incon):

Soldierrobinwalkers.png
Doomguy.png

Last edited:
Damn this is a cool fight, anyways:

Both appear to be baseline 9-A, since they dont seem to have calcs.

Soldier has a Stamina advantage equal in LS, but i dont think his skill is as comparable to Doomguy's.

something i do find interesting is soldier's immortality. Immortality (Type 4) and Resurrection (stated that he cannot die, and will simply come back stronger) is this combat applicable? if it is, then doomguy might have a slight problem on his hand.

Damn this is a cool fight, anyways:

Both appear to be baseline 9-A, since they dont seem to have calcs.

Soldier has a Stamina advantage equal in LS, but i dont think his skill is as comparable to Doomguy's.

something i do find interesting is soldier's immortality. Immortality (Type 4) and Resurrection (stated that he cannot die, and will simply come back stronger) is this combat applicable? if it is, then doomguy might have a slight problem on his hand.
Soldier is like, the apsolute worst source for anything ever, that should probably be removed and no it shouldn't have a time frame

Soldier is like, the apsolute worst source for anything ever, that should probably be removed and no it shouldn't have a time frame
didn't he get the immortality for taking those 'come back stronger' pills? regardless, it probably isn't combat applicable. (unless murasmus' resurrection is combat applicable, as soldier would have the same resurrection capabilities as he does)

018.jpg

regardless, soldier has a shit ton of stuff he can do here, he has all of his equipment and has his upgrades

Last edited:
I imagine that it would probably be combat applicable, since he should be comparable to Merasmus, who comes back stronger like a few minutes after he is killed.

I imagine that it would probably be combat applicable, since he should be comparable to Merasmus, who comes back stronger like a few minutes after he is killed.
I haven't fought Merasmus in a while, does he ever stop resurrecting or does he just keep coming back?

if he just continues coming back, the only win con i see doomguy having is incapping, or he could just endlessly kill solder for eternity.

So, i feel like my reasoning for doomguy is a bit... weird now looking over it:

If doomguy is going for incap, he would have to either disarm him (literally, by ripping limbs off. Which would kill him), shoot him until he stops (which he'd bleed out and resurrect again), or doomguy could just grapple soldier around with his endless stamina (could work, but their LS are their same, so he could break out, and even if he couldn't he could just... blow himself up, which would injure doomguy, and resurrect himself stronger)

Along with all this, if doomguy messes up this incap more than a few times, soldier will eventually become stronger than him through his resurrection. Soldier also resists some of doomguy's weapons (explosives, which doomguy does use as far as i know quite a bit), doomguy would not only not be able to use some of his weaponry (notably his explosive weapons dispite him resisting it rockets can still easily kill him), can't use some of his power ups (berserk is useless here as he'd be trying to incap soldier, not kill him). Soldier doesn't need to be holding back here, doomguy does due to him needing to incap, so with those reasonings, im switching my vote to soldier

Doomguy'll have no issue dodging Soldier at a range, the same cannot be said for the patriot. Don't know about melee.
Soldier should be able to dodge his rockets pretty easily, he's been shown to do so in game, bullets would be a bit tougher for him to dodge, if impossible.

skill wise, doomguy is atleast a trained marine, and ripped apart demons in hell for a shit ton of time (not that he'll do that here, due to him knowing he cant kill soldier here). soldier is self trained, who went around (after the war, but still) murdering thousands of germans (i dont remember the exact body count, but he does mention it at some point). doomguy should have the skill advantage here, even if he has to hold back so he doesn't just infinitely amp soldier.

Last edited:
Back