• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Solaris(Game/Archie) vs Super Dimentio(Paper Mario)

TISSG7Redgrave:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Grand_Star

Attack Potency: Ranges from Galaxy level (More powerful than Power Stars which the Lumas turn into. Lumas can also turn into galaxies) to Universe level+ (Has enough power to collapse the universe and create a new one)

Since the Grand Star is more powerful than the Lumas can you confirm that the Lumas are at least 4-C Star Level to 3-C Galaxy Level?

TISSG7Redgrave:

In that case I'm going to be nice to the Lumas and rate them 4-C to 3-C.

The Grand Star(3-C to Low 2-C) has enough power to collapse the universe and create a new one. It can create dark matter aka black holes which can erase anything that touches it from existence.

Prima_Guide.png

It says that "Rosalina sends Mario into a bright light, and the universe displays it's awesome power".

Rosalina is Low 2-C but the universe displayed it's awesome power after Rosalina sent Mario into a bright light.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Rosalina

Rosalina is a princess originating from Super Mario Galaxy. She is a very powerful figure, as her duty is to watch over and protect the cosmos, while also serving as the adopted mother of the Lumas and the commander of the Comet Observatory.

Can you explain how she is Low 2-C when all she does most of the time is watch over and protect the cosmos? I think it's possible that she is at least 4-C to Low 2-C.

In the SMG ending Rosalina was in the background watching as the Lumas sacrificed themselves to help save Mario and his friends from the universe getting reset due to the Supermassive black hole

Cosmo-:
relating to the world or the universe. (I found out by looking up "Cosmo meaning" on Google)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrG2CpfNwx8 skip to 5:20 watch to 5:35

The Grand Star has created a Supermassive black hole.

Also does Rosalina carry the Grand Stars with her everywhere she goes? Because Death Battle rules don't allow one character to have power ups until the other character gets to have power ups as well. Also outside help isn't allowed unless both characters get equal outside help. Also if Rosalina were to fight anyone with no power ups, no Lumas just a random encounter what tier do you think she would be assuming that there is no Grand Star let alone resetting the universe?

Thank you for answering me. I am very grateful.

The grand star made the black hole but that star came from bowser until mario took it from him. So it didn't came from Rosalina

She protects the universe basically huh while her feats are little it still the feat that gave her AP and dura which is the reset

She is superior to a grand star from what i understand so there is that however don't quote me on this cause i'm not sure though it's just my thinking and if my words are correct she is just low 2-C on her own really.

Dino Ranger Black can give a better answer than me but this is my two cents

TISSG7Redgrave:

Your knowledge is quite big. I believe you.

Also what tier is Galaxy Mario again? I tried checking our private chat messages and they were all erased.

Can you tag Dino Ranger Black in this thread?

I also want to hear his opinions and answers to my questions aswell.

Also it's good to know that admins on here are very reasonable and intelligent.

In his page he doesn't have the galaxy key anymore but it was 3-C like with bowsers

I'll tell him about this threads

While she mostly watches is because there was no real threat until the blackhole came along and was destroying the universe. I think she is still low 2-C only on a smaller scale like Son Goku in Dragon Ball while he is universal the scale isn't as big only it's output is so in theory Rosalina has the same scenario.

TISSG7Redgrave:

When it comes to debates, askiing questions, etc I always take everything literally. The most direct answers possible helps us understand the most.

I also wanted to ask Dino Ranger Black what other feats outside SMG 1 and 2 that Rosalina has achieved. Powerscaling is acceptable if need be.

Also how does she attack and how long does it take for her concentrated attacks to happen?

I also wanted to know if she is MFTL by using a launch star or on her own. In SMG it took 1 second for Mario to spin in the launch star then fly off at MFTL speeds.

That is what you should do in debates to understand which is a good thing

I asked him so he should reply soon

The only thing outside of SMG is dreamy bowser which powered by the dream stone can manipulate the dreams of others which from what ik is one dream is a separate universe and bowser can manipulate multiple dreams at once. However the plumbers don't scale to him due to not possessing the stone based on what i read but don't quote me on that cause i'm not sure on this section never knew about the stone in the first place lol

She is MFTL+ due to keeping up with Mario's ship and from what i understand Bowser can react to it easily and Rosalina is again superior to him.

Though Dino can expand much better than I can

TISSG7Redgrave:

I accept that Dreamy Bowser is 2-C

Kevyn Souza:

Dino Ranger Black hasn't commented on this thread. I might as well post my questions on his wall. Which cutscene have you seen Rosalina fly at MFTL speeds instantly?

Back