• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Arthur has:

• A quicker gun draw
  • Leads with head shots
  • Wasn't shown missing (I believe).

Well, no. How is this inconclusive if there is nothing on this thread countering what I said?

Arthur would be the one to shoot first.

that might actually be the case, i don't know either character that well so I sorta assumed they were both just crazy men with guns. ill retract my vote if there isn't a good reason to believe killing joke would pull the trigger with similar speed.

ElixirBlue said:
Choinoi said:
Inocn FRA
Why?
I had assumed They were more similar and the differences seemed negligible. I suppose a quicker Draw time does give A. Fleck an advantage but you also said he leads with headshots. Couldn't the other Joker shoot him in the general chest area to stun Arthur or stop him from getting the shot off, or even throwing off his accuracy? Headshots tend to take longer to aim after all. All of these time variables seem miniscule and there are too many "little details" to consider to make a definitive choice between the two. I'm not conviced there is any significant evidence that leads one above the other, that is why my vote is Inconclusive.

Where does Killing Joke joker shoot? I know Arthur goes straight for the head. And probably could take a bullet if it hit him in the chest (as long as not in the heart or something). And he did quick draw while on the floor being kicked.

Why?

I had assumed They were more similar and the differences seemed negligible. I suppose a quicker Draw time does give A. Fleck an advantage but you also said he leads with headshots. Couldn't the other Joker shoot him in the general chest area to stun Arthur or stop him from getting the shot off, or even throwing off his accuracy? Headshots tend to take longer to aim after all. All of these time variables seem miniscule and there are too many "little details" to consider to make a definitive choice between the two. I'm not conviced there is any significant evidence that leads one above the other, that is why my vote is Inconclusive.

Arthur was shown he never misses. You can't say the same for Killing Joke Joker as he is never shown to fire an actual shot.

Oh. If that's the case. Arthur quick draws and gets the better shot in more times than not. He goes for the head. We don't know where the other one will go for. If he hits the chest. Arthur has a possible chance of survival.

Arthur's Joker actual stunned the third guy on the subway by shooting him in the leg when he was trying to run away.

ElixerBlue - Arthur was shown he never misses. You can't say the same for Killing Joke Joker as he is never shown to fire an actual shot.

I mean thats some pretty solid evidence. Vote Change to Arthur

Choinoi said:
ElixirBlue said:
Choinoi said:
Inocn FRA
Why?
Minuscule variables and little details are important to discuss and can be the deciding factor more often than not

Back