• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

so the downstreamers are tier 0 now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
since they are tier 0. what level are they.

baseline tier 0 or no?

also if the scp foundation aka the foundation themselves were on the same level tier 0 as the downstreamers would they beat them.

Just wondering.

also i heard the possible scps that could become tier 0 are swann's proposal and scp-3812

and i heard 3812 is stronger than swann's. so i guess higher level of tier 0 than swann's

but i'm asking this

if both swann's proposal and 3812 get added to the tier 0 list.

could they beat tier 0 downstreamers?

They have no feats of affecting Type 3 transduality to my knowledge.

i heard transduality will be deleted/removed from the wiki one day though.

what happens if that happens?

and one last thing.

are they going to stay tier 0 like that forever the downstreamers?

or will they one day just like umineko end up downgraded. if there's evidence for that.

They have no feats of affecting Type 3 transduality to my knowledge.
This reminds me I forgot to add 'multi-valued fuzziness (logic?)' quote/reference from Manifold : Time on their transduality thing.

(Then again, I am not really sure if multivalued quote thing is referring to Transduality at all)
are they going to stay tier 0 like that forever the downstreamers?

or will they one day just like umineko end up downgraded. if there's evidence for that.
They will not stay at it forever. Definitely. Changes happen all the time.

I mean, I probably can make a downgrade case if I want. But I'd rather do that after I make more CRTs to complete/fix the current page(s).

the difference between Manifold characters and the strongest of the baseline tier 0 may as well be bigger than the difference between a 0D being and the tier 0's(Twin Peaks, TES, cthulhu mythos)

Tis why i said they're basically the leviathan but boundless
Literally everyone else in high 1-A is like baseline to 5-6 above baseline while leviathan is infinite times above

the difference between Manifold characters and the strongest of the baseline tier 0 may as well be bigger than the difference between a 0D being and the tier 0's(Twin Peaks, TES, cthulhu mythos)
What's funnier is that this doesn't even begin to explain how vast the difference is

Like if there were negative tiers downstreamers would probably be like Tier -40 or something

you've got to be fricking kidding me.

stephen baxter made the most broken character/characters of all time.
Reminds me of when there were all these threads on debating sites about the most op sci fi character, and it was always the Downstreamers, never realized how busted they were. They have come a long way from beating the time lords and being considered the 6th strongest smurfs. Never underestimate meth math

Still can't beat FC/OC. It's easy to make a strong Tier 0 with our system now:

Step 1. Math, put the biggest cardinal in Math (0 = 1 or Berkeley)

Step 2. make ur oc transcend math

done

Considering the justifications of all current tier 0s are written in English, I think it follows English is tier 0
So English is the strongest tier 0 because he masters this wiki HAHA, also I think math> eng because not everyone uses English even though it is an international language, math will always be used no matter we were born in the jungle. , in the end we will be good at counting because if you are in the forest and you feel thirsty then you see a coconut tree, you will definitely calculate first how many coconuts you can take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back