• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So, School Is Starting Next Wednesday...

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
I was questioning whether or not I should make this, but then I realized that I made a thread identical to this, so I just said screw it.

So my "big announcement" is something a decent portion of the people in this wiki are going through: School.

Luckily, this'll be my Senior year, so I won't have to worry about High School anymore after this, but I'm really not excited about going to school. I kinda hate school.

One thing I need to say to everyone I interact with the most in this wiki is that once school starts, I most likely won't be nearly as active as I was for the past few months. Which is unfortunate because there's quite a few things that need to be finished.

I got a tournament to do, and the WWE/Pro Wrestling verse is potentially getting upgrades, so I won't be on top of that stuff 24/7 like I am now.

So yeah, that's kinda it.

I now need to be as focused as possible this year, now that it's my last year in High School. Hopefully I can find a way to balance out school work from this wiki so I can try to be somewhat active.

Me personally, I feel like I have been one of the most active members in the wiki. I have only been an active member for a little over a year, and I already have 11,000+ messages, which imo, really shows how dedicated I am to the wiki.

This is NOT a goodbye. Don't get it twisted. I just won't be on here as much as I'm usually am thanks to school.

Anyways, I'd like to give a shout out to all of the people in the wiki that I would consider my compadre (forgive me if I forget your name).

@Pikaman (Theory >>> Bálor)

@azontr (you still mad goofy🤡)

@CuteAnimeNekoGirl99

@Bruhtelho

@Popted2

@DivineAura44

@The_Legendary_Vin

@Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara (you have trash ass eats, though)

@Veloxt1r0kore

@FantaRin_The_First

@Bernkastelll

@Agnaa

@Maverick_Zero_X

@Kachon123

@ZoroNotZolo

@BlackDarkness679

@Phoenks

@MonkeyOfLife

@Shizuka (aka Shizu-sama)

@First_Witch (Grandpa👴)

@Pokemonfan807

@RanaProGamer

@Colonel_Krukov

@Dalesean027

@EliminatorVenom

@Nierre

@Psychomaster35

@Shadyboi0

THANK YOU ALL!

(Theory >>> Bálor)
L

But yeah school starts tomorrow for me, so same situation applies, I’ll still be online when I can tho

This is a pretty big year for me so I’ll definitely be at my busiest since I joined the wiki, so I can’t promise nearly as much time online as I have given over the summer

Still, I’ll be sticking around, even if it’s less often!

Thanks for the shoutout lol, good luck with school!

L

But yeah school starts tomorrow for me, so same situation applies, I’ll still be online when I can tho

This is a pretty big year for me so I’ll definitely be at my busiest since I joined the wiki, so I can’t promise nearly as much time online as I have given over the summer

Still, I’ll be sticking around, even if it’s less often!

Thanks for the shoutout lol, good luck with school!
Thanks!

Good luck to you as well!

I was questioning whether or not I should make this, but then I realized that I made a thread identical to this, so I just said screw it.

So my "big announcement" is something a decent portion of the people in this wiki are going through: School.

Luckily, this'll be my Senior year, so I won't have to worry about High School anymore after this, but I'm really not excited about going to school. I kinda hate school.

One thing I need to say to everyone I interact with the most in this wiki is that once school starts, I most likely won't be nearly as active as I was for the past few months. Which is unfortunate because there's quite a few things that need to be finished.

I got a tournament to do, and the WWE/Pro Wrestling verse is potentially getting upgrades, so I won't be on top of that stuff 24/7 like I am now.

So yeah, that's kinda it.

I now need to be as focused as possible this year, now that it's my last year in High School. Hopefully I can find a way to balance out school work from this wiki so I can try to be somewhat active.

Me personally, I feel like I have been one of the most active members in the wiki. I have only been an active member for a little over a year, and I already have 11,000+ messages, which imo, really shows how dedicated I am to the wiki.

This is NOT a goodbye. Don't get it twisted. I just won't be on here as much as I'm usually am thanks to school.

Anyways, I'd like to give a shout out to all of the people in the wiki that I would consider my compadre (forgive me if I forget your name).

@Pikaman (Theory >>> Bálor)

@azontr (you still mad goofy🤡)

@CuteAnimeNekoGirl99

@Bruhtelho

@Popted2

@DivineAura44

@The_Legendary_Vin

@Veloxt1r0kore

@FantaRin_The_First

@Bernkastelll

@Agnaa

@Maverick_Zero_X

@Kachon123

@ZoroNotZolo

@BlackDarkness679

@Phoenks

@MonkeyOfLife

@Shizuka (aka Shizu-sama)

@First_Witch (Grandpa👴)

@Pokemonfan807

@RanaProGamer

@Colonel_Krukov

@Dalesean027

@EliminatorVenom

@Nierre

@Psychomaster35

@Shadyboi0

THANK YOU ALL!
good luck with the school, see you later 🌟

Ik that guy! anyways good luck in school mate

E_1u4iQVcAE9Edc.png

You simply lack a finer palate.

Take care man, school was a pain in the ass when I was still enrolled, can't imagine how much harder it is nowadays with Covid and literally everything else going on in the world right now. Good luck, and I'll make sure to post even worse takes in your honor next time a new F&G thread rolls around.

Back