• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So, school's going to start this Thursday for me...

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
I'll try my best to keep this explanation brief.

This Thursday, September 9th, is the first day of school. I'm officially starting my Junior year in HS. I'm just making this thread to say that I'm most likely won't be on this wiki as much as I was over Summer break. This does NOT mean I'm leaving the wiki. I just won't be showing up here as much. You'll probably see me during the weekends, but that's probably the only time you'll see me on this wiki on a consistent basis.

I'm relatively new to this wiki, so I'm not really well-known, so not too sure if many care, but to the people who do, this is my announcement to you.

I'll try my best to keep this explanation brief.

This Thursday, September 9th, is the first day of school. I'm officially starting my Junior year in HS. I'm just making this thread to say that I'm most likely won't be on this wiki as much as I was over Summer break. This does NOT mean I'm leaving the wiki. I just won't be showing up here as much. You'll probably see me during the weekends, but that's probably the only time you'll see me on this wiki on a consistent basis.

I'm relatively new to this wiki, so I'm not really well-known, so not too sure if many care, but to the people who do, this is my announcement to you.
Uh oh, I hope ur best about school stuff, it is pretty important, it was really funny to talk with you, I had some good nostalgic momments about cartoons that were forgotten in my childhood, it was a really good moment, well, I don't really know what a Junior is, but i hope ur best about it, and also u need to be sure to do ur best about it as well, right? IRL stuff is way more imporant ;3, and if you want to talk with me in the matches of weekends, feel free to do it, I pretty much love it, also, if u want my Discord

Last edited:
Uh oh, I hope ur best about school stuff, it is pretty important, it was really funny to talk with you, I had some good nostalgic momments about cartoons that were forgotten in my childhood, it was a really good moment, well, I don't really know what a Junior is, but i hope ur best about it, and also u need to be sure to do ur best about it as well, right? IRL stuff is way more imporant ;3, and if you want to talk with me in the matches of weekends, feel free to do it, I pretty much love it, also, if u want my Discord, my nickname is Administrator D#8092 (if u want to add me in discord, be really quick, because I constantly change my nickname, in few moments, it will probably not be the same nickname)
I would've been had a Discord, but for some reason, I'm not able to access the app. We can always talk here though on the weekends, and, if I have time, on the weekdays as well.

Thanks for the nice comments!👍

I wish you best of luck at school
Thanks!

Someone pls explain to me what a Junior is
In America’s secondary school, the last four years are highschool, and each year you get a different title (I’ll just call it a title).

“First years” are Freshman
“Second years” are Sophomores
“Third years” are Juniors
“Fourth years” are Seniors

Basically he’s in his 3rd year of highschool

Oooh, good luck in schooool!!

I've enjoyed your inviting me into your threads and joining in on the wacky, funny, and interesting ones you've made! I just started school today, hopefully school's as light as a feather as it was today as for the rest of the year for both you and I but I heavily doubt it... Are you going to be in person or online?

Good luck,unlike you I can't even go to school because of Covid :cry:

Also I really enjoy your threads in FnG and you're the only Plastic Memories watcher that I found in this wiki

Last edited:
Anywho, good luck out there, especially with this jerkass virus out and about. Just being in publc with a mask on for a few hours wears me tattered.
I definitely need to be careful. I'm asthmatic and I have a weaker immune system, and since there's a variant going around that's putting kids in the hospital, I'm genuinely a little scared to go to school with hundreds of kids in there.

Plus, we have to eat lunch, and I'm bringing masks and sanitizer with me, so I'm going to have to take the mask off and eat lunch, which runs the risk of me catching COVID.

Also, there has been many COVID cases from where I live, so that's also another factor added on.

I think it's recommended that schools in certain places in the world should be closed, especially where I live. I don't like virtual school, but I'd rather do that than run the risk of catching COVID.

I definitely need to be careful. I'm asthmatic and I have a weaker immune system, and since there's a variant going around that's putting kids in the hospital, I'm genuinely a little scared to go to school with hundreds of kids in there.

Plus, we have to eat lunch, and I'm bringing masks and sanitizer with me, so I'm going to have to take the mask off and eat lunch, which runs the risk of me catching COVID.

Also, there has been many COVID cases from where I live, so that's also another factor added on.

I think it's recommended that schools in certain places in the world should be closed, especially where I live. I don't like virtual school, but I'd rather do that than run the risk of catching COVID.
Please please PLEASEEE stay safe.. for our sakes and most importantly yours.. 🙏

I'm not sure if American Schools allow you to go outside the normal areas but if you can just go to the least crowded areas, me and my friends also do this.

Another thing:

If I'm able to, I'll try to give updates on how school's like on Thursday. If not, then Friday (since after that it's the weekend).

Check my profile if you want to keep updated with me.

Back