• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So Long Friends!

Super_Saiyan_God_Julian

Herald of the Julianforce
He/Him
Joke Battles
Administrator
Hey guys, there's not much to say so I'll try to keep it as short as possible.

I'm no longer invested in VSBW (and VS debating as a whole) enough to continue working as a moderator anymore. I have quite frankly found serious VS debating as not a good way to spend my time and I cannot in good faith continue being a moderator in a wiki I no longer contribute as much.

Even so, as disillusioned and uninterested by VSBW and VS debating as a whole as I may have become, the greatest things I treasure are the friends I've made along the way, some of them dating back to 2017. I do not, by any means, regret working as a Moderator on this community.

This is not goodbye, however.

I will still be working as an Administrator on one of VSBW's sister wikis: Joke Battles Wiki. I may even respond to a thread or two if asked, though it is unlikely. I am also much more active on Discord. You will find my account on my wiki profile, so if anyone wishes to contact me you may do so through there.

See ya later, friends.

Farewell, old friend. Yet another short lived returning staff only to step down again in less than a year. You were a really chill person to talk to as well as a bro on the spiritual values. It's really sad to see you go, but I agree Vs debating as a whole can get really tiresome. Although, I'm still going to be here for a long time, I too can agree that the wiki doesn't feel as fun as it was in 2017. But regardless, you're part of the reason I'm motivated to stay strong both on and off the wiki.

Farewell, the Julianforce will remain ever strong.

I completely understand the idea that debates here can get stressful, I couldn't possibly blame you for losing interest in something that's meant to be a simple hobby becoming serious. I'm sure this departure was a long time coming, and I hope you find joy or succeed in whatever you plan on doing in the future with your time spent less here.

You're an awesome and upstanding guy, this place will be all the lesser with you gone.

I am not good at knowing what to say when this sort of thing happens, but you were always a nice and helpful staff member, so I am sorry to see you leave your position. You are always welcome to regain it if you should change your mind.

While I understand where you are coming from, it is still sad to see you leave. I am glad that you'll still be in JBW and we can always talk on discord, but you will be missed here a lot. And I don't think I need to say this again, because you already know how much I appreciate you for being my friend and the cool guy you are. I think I have made that plenty clear in the past.

And I'll be secretly hoping that this serves as a good little break for you and you eventually come back like last time.

See you Super Saiyan Chad Julian

011bc8160a4628f80fbfaa0cf92279ab80c7374fr1-554-554v2_hq.jpg

Back