• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sol badguy

Gilgamesh

Rules:

Speed equalized

base Sol and Servant Gilgamesh

No knowledge of each other

They start 30 ft apart and the battle takes place on tatooine from star wars

Don’t worry about the low 1-C because the backyard in GG is 6-D like Avalon.

Last edited:
Also if both have prior knowledge then Gil isn't wasting anytime and just immediately whipping out EA, especially if this dude does somehow possess the capability to bypass Servant Invulnerability.

Sol has a kinda unknown hax where he just enter into someone's "flow of consciousness" and destroy your mind/information that way. I remember him and Jack-O just doing something similar in Strive which might also add layers to it with bypassing backyard resistances. But you can take that with a grain of salt since it's not on profile.

Sol has a kinda unknown hax where he just enter into someone's "flow of consciousness" and destroy your mind/information that way. I remember him and Jack-O just doing something similar in Strive which might also add layers to it with bypassing backyard resistances. But you can take that with a grain of salt since it's not on profile.

can he harm characters who are invulnerable?

Servant's resist smurf hax of basically every flavor on this wiki.

Then yeah, Gil is nuking him with EA since his precog will tell him that this dude is a massive problem.
If I remember watching unlimited blade works he was trying to pull EA out but Shirou cut his arm off, it’s possible if we decrease the distance that Sol could have a chance by cutting Gil’s arm off as he’s about to use EA and firing it off. It’s not instant

It’s like guns yeah they’re a death sentence to someone but to use it you need to first pull a gun out and you still need to pull the trigger. It’s possible during that split second to stop the person from firing

I’d say something similar is possible here

Is In-Character for him to use It? Like, he rarely uses Sha Naqba Imuru in combat, or atleast i don't remember he ever using It.
Okay read it and it says he normally keeps it in-active unless there is a good reason for him to use it so it suggests that in-character it’s not passive and he needs to activate it

Has sol fought people with precog? How smart is he? And what does he do in-character?
He's fought against assassins guild members that have trained analytical predictions that can keep up Faust's unpredictable attacks. I'd definitely consider sol to be adaptive enough to learn new magic that feels like I need a PD in music theory just to decipher it. In character it's kind of a "punch the wizard before they cast a spell" type mentality.

He's fought against assassins guild members that have trained analytical predictions that can keep up Faust's unpredictable attacks. I'd definitely consider sol to be adaptive enough to learn new magic that feels like I need a PD in music theory just to decipher it. In character it's kind of a "punch the wizard before they cast a spell" type mentality.

Btw I’m shocked

That I actually succeeded in making a sol matchup cause usually he’s unmatchable (was in the unmatchable characters list but thank god fate characters can resist his passives)

So I’d say sol is smart enough to recognize that EA = danger to him and probably ( I mean it’s 30 ft but since their both similar speeds = relativistic plus)

He could possibly quickly disarm Gil (and his LS helps too)

Then decapitate or something with junkyard dog

Most of the time

Win cons for Sol is his higher AP and some of his hax

Gil’s wincon is EA. I’d say if we played this match over 1000 time He’d probably win like 4/10. Just sol would probably take the majority.

Having higher intelligence also helps

If I remember watching unlimited blade works he was trying to pull EA out but Shirou cut his arm off, it’s possible if we decrease the distance that Sol could have a chance by cutting Gil’s arm off as he’s about to use EA and firing it off. It’s not instant
The only reason Gil didn't open with EA against Shirou when UBW was activated is because he views Shirou as the lowest possible maggot you could imagine so him having to go all out against him would've been an insult to his ego.
It’s like guns yeah they’re a death sentence to someone but to use it you need to first pull a gun out and you still need to pull the trigger. It’s possible during that split second to stop the person from firing.
EA just charging up already causes damage to occur, let alone firing the damn thing.
I’d say something similar is possible here
Hell no, plus Shirou only did it because he saw what EA was capable of before he fought Gil.

Hell no, plus Shirou only did it because he saw what EA was capable of before he fought Gil.
If it makes it any different I could give sol knowledge of it

Also yes I can agree with you that charging it causes damage but he still has to pull it out right before charging it? And simply trying to pull it out doesn’t cause damage right?

Have we seen what sol is like when he has prior knowledge of an opponent or when he’s bloodlusted

If it makes it any different I could give sol knowledge of it
You're making it sound like you're desperately trying to give Sol every advantage you can tbh.
Also yes I can agree with you that charging it causes damage but he still has to pull it out right before charging it? And simply trying to pull it out doesn’t cause damage right?
Just grabbing it out of the portal is enough to get it started. Shirou got extremely lucky that he slashed it off the literal instant he grabbed it because Gil hesitated for a moment due to his wounded pride.

Let's forget that in Fate/Stay Night Gilgamesh was canonically acting out of character for a bit and remember Gil canonically whips out EA immediately against anyone who warrants it.

He whipped out EA immediately against Iskandar's NP.

He whipped out EA immediately against Tiamat.

He whipped out EA immediately against Enkidu.

He whipped out EA immediately against BB.

Shit in F/SN he's even whipped out EA immediately against Artoria so him just pulling the bullshit out immediately is in-character even when he's out of character!

And you need 6-D Space-Time Manipulation resistance to get through Ea's winds that surround Gilgamesh when he's charging the accursed thing up.

And you need 6-D Space-Time Manipulation resistance to get through Ea's winds that surround Gilgamesh when he's charging the accursed thing up.
Sol survives 6-D space time shit thanks to the back yard.

Guy also casually resists time stop as well. Which should be 6-D a lot of the stuff from GG is 6-D so honestly it’s no issue for sol

Sol survives 6-D space time shit thanks to the back yard.

Guy also casually resists time stop as well. Which should be 6-D a lot of the stuff from GG is 6-D so honestly it’s no issue for sol
Not the kind Gil is throwing out ya eejit. Unless of course the Backyard opens voids showing the truth of the world due to turning Space-Time into Paper Machet!

I don't understand why you would make a matchup with a character you barely know anything about.
Well it’s because I think Sol has the things to kill Gil but also he can resist his haxes because I remembering seeing the backyard being 6-D like Avalon’s 6-D and because invul negation and other hax He has the ability to bypass the servant invulnerability as harm gil

But since he’s not 6-D in terms of durability Gil could win by using EA anything else though I ain’t so sure

That’s why I made this one

Gil's space-time hax is space-time destruction

And apparently CM1 and Info 2 destruction?

Huh, it's more bullshit then last time I actually read Gil's profile.
Sol resists info 2 destruction literally info 2 manipulation is one of the biggest haxes in GG, CM1 I’d say sol resists because again backyard

It’s all about the backyard reaper

Gil's space-time hax is space-time destruction

And apparently CM1 and Info 2 destruction?

Huh, it's more bullshit then last time I actually read Gil's profile.
Sol resists most of this, I've honestly forgotten if CM 1 vs Info 2 ever got equalized in the "mah fundamental" debates or not.

Back